Chapter 4: Vic

***Trigger Warning***

I knew Kelln hadn't told me everything that night a week ago. It was Friday again, Kellin's bruises were healing very nicely and he had taught me how to draw hands. We were walking home when I made up my mind. "I want to tell you what happened to me before I moved schools when we get home." I told him. He looked up at me before writing on his board. Really?

"Yep." I replied. "Since we've become closer I guess I should tell you now." Kellin flashed me an amazing smile. I'm glad you trust me. I smiled back and unlocked the door of my house. Kellin had been staying with me and he seemed to be getting better. No new cuts appeared, he smiled more often, and a few times I saw him open his mouth to talk, but he never did. That's pkey, he has all the time he needs. I plopped down on the bed next to Kellin. He squeezed my hand reassuringly. Butterflied errupted in my stomach at his touch, as usual. I took a deep breath before begining. "I was fine right up until grade 8. That's when I began to get bullied a lot more. At first it was just teasing but then it progressed to being beaten up eveyday after school, before, during lunch breaks, weekends even. The bullies made me feel so fucking worthless that the only way I could deal with the pain was... I- I would cut." I moved my bracelets up higher on my arms so Kellin could see my scars. He looked up at with me with huge sad eyes. I took a rattling breath before continuing with my story. "One day, I went to deep." I said sadly, pointing at my two vertical scars on each arm. Kellin gently touched them with light fingers. "I woke up in the hospital. I was told I had been unconcious for three days. Then when I left the hospital I found out that my brother Mike looked up to me. I wanted to change for him. I wanted him to have the big brother that he deserves, that he needs. So I decided to try and stop, to move schools." I said finally. I looked up at Kellin, who had tears running down his ever pale face. "Sorry." I said awkwardly. He just shook his head and wrapped his arms around me, pressing his face into my shoulder. He's so perfect. I hugged him back, and that's how we sat for a long time. The he took off my bracelets and held my arm close to his face. He began kissing my scars just like I had done to him last Friday. I relaxed and let him kiss my arms. My skin tingling whereever his soft lips touched it. I think I like this boy more than I intended too. He gave me a smile when he was finished. I smiled back. "Wanna get some food?" I asked him. He nodded. "Pizza it is then!" I laugehd before grabbing my phone and calling a pizza place. I felt a light tap on my shoulder after I hung up the phone. I turned to see Kellin holding up his whiteboard. Movie night? I like cuddling with you.

"Okay." I replied blushing. I ran my fingers through my hair. "Well let me tell my mom that we ordered pizza, alright?" I asked him. He nodded before going to look at my movie selection. I walked out of the room tot talk to my mom. When I came back Kellin was holding the movie Carrie. "Good choice, Kells!" I laughed before putting it in the DVD player and pressing play. I lay down next to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. He curled closer to me and rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled gently at him and ten returned my attention back to the movie.

About 10 minutes later my mom knocked on the door. "Victor? I have your pizza, can I come in?" She asked. I said yes and she came in and put the pizza down on the desk. "Do you mind if I talk to you for a moment outside?" She asked. I nodded and followed her out of the room. "What is going on between you and Kellin?" She asked, a glimmer of happiness in her twinkling brown eyes. "Nothing..." I replied. "Yet."
"I give him permission to date you. So seem so much happier when you're around him." She said, smiling widely. I blushed and looked down at my feet.
"Go back in, you're missing the movie." My mother smiled. I did as she said and lay back down with Kellin. We each grabbed a piece of pizza and began eating it hungrily. When we finished Kellin rolled over so his head was resting on my chest. Our gazes locked, I couldn't look away from his face. His eye bore into mine as if he was trying to read my mind. I couldn't look away, he was captivating; blue eyes like the sea, perfect lips, porcelin skin. His eyes held such emotion. It was now or never. I took a deep breath. "Kellin, uh, I- no. Doyouwanttobuildablanketfort?" I said in a rush. Fuck. Why couldn't I just say it. A quick flash of sadness passed over his features, but it was replaced with a small smile and a nod. Sadness? Why sadness, could he possibly like me too? He put on some quiet music and we began building our fort in comfortable silence, pierced only by the soft music. Just as we finished, Adam's Song by Blink-182 came on. Kellin suddenly looked sad and he sat down on the mattress under the blanket fort. "Kells what's wrong?" I asked gently, sitting down and wrapping my arm around his shoulders. Sometimes when I get bullied and beaten really bad I listen to this song. It's really sad but the ending gives me hope. To be honest that song has saved my life just like you have. Me? Save someone's life? How could I do that. I'm not a hero. I'm just a normal guy. "You know what, Kellin?" I asked him. I'm gonna do it now. I can do this. I have the courage. Kellin looked up at me. I couldn't say it. I sighed, and pulled him closer to me. My eyes flicked to his lips. I saw his do the same. I cupped his face in my hands as he wrapped his arms around my neck. Our lips collided and I swear I saw sparks. His lips were soft as they moved against my. I pulled him on top of me, and I rested my hands on his hips. Butterflies errupted in my stomach as I kissed him. That's how we lay. In a makeshift fort, under my tea lights. I kissed him until we ran out of breath and we pulled apart. He looked down at me blushing and smiling. The most real smile I've ever seen to grace his face. I was smiling and blushing as well. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, embarased. Of course I will, Vic. He wrote. I pulled him back to me and kissed him again. There's a first for everything. Kellin wrote. 

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

You were my first kiss, Vic. He looked at me with those innocent eyes. 

"Really?" I asked shocked. He nodded. "I'm surprised, I mean look at you! You're perfect." Kellin blushed. I kissed him on the cheek. Then, I checked the time. It was 2:15 am. "We should go to bed. Let's sleep in the fort?" I asked him. He smiled and shook his head yes. We chenged and lay down in my bed for thing. Sing me to sleep? Kellin asked me via the whiteboard. I nodded and grabbed my guitar. "I wrote this for you." I said, blushing. He pecked my lips quickly. I bet it's amazing. He wrote. I smiled and cleared my throat. 

Love of mine, some day you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark
No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark

If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the "No"'s on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark

In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule
I got my knuckles bruised by a lady in black
And I held my tongue as she told me,
"Son, fear is the heart of love."
So I never went back

If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the "No"'s on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark

You and me have seen everything to see
From Bangkok to Calgary
And the soles of your shoes are all worn down
The time for sleep is now
It's nothing to cry about
'Cause we'll hold each other soon
In the blackest of rooms

If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the "No"'s on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark

When I finished Kellin was still awake, tears rolling down his face. You're perfect. He wrote. 

"So are you, Kellin." I replied, putting my guitar away and lay down next to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close to me. He pressed his face into my neck and we slowly fell asleep. I think I love this boy.

A/N: The ammount of fluff in this story is insane oh my god. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The song that Vic sings is I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab For Cutie. I love this song. ^-^ This was so fun to write! I hope you're happy that Kellic has happened now haha. Well, until next time!!

Vote

Comment

Fan

XOXO Crash!