Chapter 21: Kellin

Sometimes I wonder why I forgave Vic so quickly. I wonder if it's because be really meant his apology, or I was blinded by love for him. I don't know. I felt like something bad is going to happen, I'm not sure what. I just have a gut feeling. But we were dating once more and everything was perfect. "Babe?" I poked Vic's relaxed face. "What." He grumbled. "I got another tweet." I said. Fans of both PTV and SWS had been tweeting and messaging us to make a song together. We said that if one of us got one more that we would do it and it would be on Collide With The Sky. Vic opened his eyes. "Well I guess we'd better start writing." He grinned.
"I actually have some lyrics that I wrote a long time ago." I blushed. I pulled out my ragged lyric book and flipped to the correct page. "Here." I said, pointing to the unfinished song. He read it and then looked at me. "Kellin, this is beautiful." I said, kissing me softly.
"It's about losing control and not being able to get it back. Basically how I felt in high school." I said quietly. Vic said nothing, he just nodded. "Let's finish it together." He said. I grabbed a pen and we got to work.

"I can't believe we finished a whole song in one day." I exclaimed, changing my shirt and getting ready for the show. "I can't wait to show it to the rest of PTV! They'll love it!" Vic replied, comming up behind me and kissing my shoulder. I turned to find him stil shirtless. "Like what you see?" He smirked, biting his lip.

"Get over yourself!" I laughed. He shook his head grinning. I pecked him on the lips before being dragged by Gabe into the venue.

That night we played an amazing show. Probably our best yet. At one point during PTV's set Vic decided to change his guitar so when he passed me he kissed me passionately. He was covered with sweat but I didn't care until Jaime, using his microphone, told us to stop making out. We both blushed deep red. A few minutes later Vic tripped Jaime. When they finally ran off stage Vic called having a shower first. Then he kissed me quickly before running to the bus. He always had so much energy after a show.

***one week later***

With one final groan Vic released and rolled off of me and onto the bed. I lay there panting, trying to get my heart rate under control. We both cleaned off and lay back on the bed. "I'm so glad we had the chance to have a hotel." I mumbled. Vic pulled me into his chest. I pressed my face against his bare skin. "Yeah, same." He replied. I tilted my head up a little so I could kiss him gently. "I love you." I mumbled.
"I love you too." Vic said, kissing my forehead.
Then suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. "Guys get up we have to go!" Jack yelled. I opened my eyes abs wriggled out of Vic's arms. "Time to load in?" Vic asked. I nodded.
"Morning sex is great." Said, kissing my cheek. I laughed and got dressed.

"Where are we going today?" I asked when everyone was loaded on the bus. "Philly." Tony replied in his quiet voice. I nodded. Thankfully it wasn't that far from where we were so it was only a few hours until the venue. I mainly spent the time hanging out with everyone and for about 20 minutes of it me and Vic made out in the back lounge before getting interrupted by a now scarred for life because-he-saw-his brother-making-out-with-someone Mike. Finally we got to the venue and we got ready. Fans were lining up outside already so we said hi to a few. Suddenly there was a shout. "Becca!" A girl with vibrant pink hair shouted happily, running at another girl who I presumed was Becca. She had long dark hair and was also running at pink-haired-girl. They basically almost tackled each other with a hug. "Oh my god I can't believe it!" Becca shrieked.
"Now we have to find Ace!" Daisy said. I watched them greet another girl with brown hair the same way. Curious, I walked up to them. "What's with the dramatic greeting?" I laughed. They looked at me in awe before "Ace" spoke up. "We're Internet friends. This is the first one we've met in person." She explained. "That's so cool!" I said truthfully. "Are you guys coming to the meet and greet?" I asked them. They nodded eagerly. "See you there then! I have to go get ready." I explained, walking back to the bus.

"That was insanely cool!" Vic said, kissing me. "I know right!" I replied. I honestly thought that was the most amazing thing ever and I was so happy they got to meet each other. We ran into the venue and set up. I knew this show was going to be great. I could feel it in my bones. I kissed Vic deeply before laughing and pushing him onto the stage. It was safe to say I was the happiest I had been in ages. Too bad that changed.

//A/N: Yes I had to add me and my friends Call_Me_Ace and PTVaddicts !! The story isn't complete without my peeps. Also we now have a group edit account on vine called panic! at the emo so go check that shit out! I updated early bc I'm sick and I have nothing better to do. THANKS FOR 5k READS BTW

~Daisy

Ps: my hair actually is bright pink