Chapter 9: Kellin

***Trigger Warning***
I woke up snuggled into Vic's bare chest. He asked me what time it was and I looked at the clock. 5:30. I was supposed to be home an hour and a half ago. Shit. I jumped up, grabbed my shirt and my backpack, before kissing Vic one last time. He understood I had to go and returned the kiss quickly before I bolted home. "Where the fuck where you?" My father yelled when I got home. I didn't say anything. Actually I couldn't, because I received a heavy blow to the stomach. I doubled over in pain. Then he kicked me in the side causing my to fall onto my side. "Don't." Kick. "Ever." Kick. "Come home." Kick. "Late." Kick. "Again!" He yelled kicking me over and over again in the ribs. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out in pain. Then he pulled me up to face him. His grip around my wrist was painfully tight and suddenly I felt blinding pain and a crack. He punched me in the face a few times. "You fucking worthless piece of shit. Why did I even adopt you." He growled. Then he looked at my broken wrist. "Go fix that. And if you ever tell anyone it was me, I will fucking murder you." He said before dropping me back to the floor and chugging some more beer. I stifled a sob as my father walked away. Then I heaved myself up the stairs to my bedroom. Pain shot through every part of my body as I changed clothes, and then stumbled to Vic's house. A light was still on in his bedroom so I threw a pebble at the window. He looked out, nodded, and immediately ran to opened the back door for me. "Kells what happened?" He asked. "Was it bullied again?" He looked concerned. I nodded and held out my wrist, the tears finally escaped my eyes. He held it gingerly so he wouldn't hurt me even more. "Fuck, it's broken. I'm gonna kill whoever did this to you. Lets take you to the hospital." He said. I wanted to protest but he probably wouldn't hear me anyways. I nodded and tried to walk with him out front to his car, but my knees buckled and I fell. Vic caught me and carried me as gently as possible.
The hospital smelled weird. I wrinkled my nose as the doctor put a cast on me. Thankfully my ribs weren't broken. Vic had fingers intwined with mine, so I felt safe. "You're staying at my place tonight." He said, as we got into his car and drove back home about 2 hours later. I nodded as usual. When we got inside be grabbed a bunch of ice and helped me ice the bruised that had blossomed on my stomach. "I'm so sorry this has to happen to someone as perfect as you." He mumbled kissing my forehead softly. I smiled weakly and kissed his cheek. A tear rolled down my face as I remembered what my father had said to me. "Kells..." He said softly. I looked at him with sad eyes. I noticed he was about to cry as well. "Who did this to you. Please tell me the truth." He begged, the tears finally falling down his beautiful face. I shook my head no. "Just say anything. Please!" He begged. But still I said nothing. He sobbed slightly. "God, I hate seeing you in pain, Kellin." He mumbled, wrapping his strong arms around me as gently as he could. I kissed him softly before pressing my face into his neck. If only he knew.

"Kellin." Vic's sleepy voice woke me from my night terrors that I'd rather not talk about. I opened my eyes and looked at Vic's alarm clock. It was 2:30 am. I sat up quickly. "Kellin, what's wrong?" He asked me. I let out a stangled sob, tears rolling down my cheeks. Vic sat up as well. "Did you have a nightmare?" He asked, cupping my face with his hands and brushing away my tears with his thumbs. I nodded shakily. Vic turned on a lamp and I grabbed my whiteboard. I had a dream of the car crash that killed my family. I wrote, wipping away stray tears. Vic looked at me sadly before wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tightly. A shot of pain shot through my broken wrist. I looked down at my cast. For the whole night it had been just a dull ache but now that the painkillers have worn off the pain intensified. Vic grabbed the pain killers and a cup of water for me. I waited, still shaking with sobbs. "Don't do that please!" He whisper shouted pulling my hand away from my arm. I looked down and saw that I had been scratching the shit out of my free arm. I gasped when I saw that I had drawn blood. Vic cleaned the wounds, gave me my painkillers, and then lay back down next to me. Do you hate me? I wrote on my whiteboard. 

"Kellin, I could never hate you." He murmured. I nodded, turned out the lamp, and lay back down next to him, sniffling a little. Vic kissed me softly, before I rolled over. He wrapped his strong arm around my waist and pulled me closer so my back was against his chest. "I love you, Kellin." He mumbled, kissing the back of my neck. I turned my head and kissed him softly. My own way of saying 'I love you' back to him. The sound of his soft snores lulled me too sleep. No nightmares this time. All thanks to Victor Vincent Fuentes.

A/N: Just a little filler! ^-^ I find this cute as fuck omg. Well I hope you're enjoying this story so far! I have huge plans for drama and stuff so be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote

Comment

Fan

-Daisy