Chapter 34: Vic (Final)

// Last chapter guys!!!! Then the epilogue and my thingy that I want you guys to read. there won't be a sequel sorry peeps!

:.:.:.:

"Vic get up!" Erin said, shaking me.
"What." I grumbled raising my head from my pillow. "You're getting married today." Erin laughed. I rolled over and say bolt upright. "Holy fuck." I whispered. "Wait I forgot to feed cope during the night!" I exclaimed. Panic rising in my chest. "Don't worry I handled it." Erin said, handing me a plate of food. "You need to go shopping." Erin said, sitting down and eating her own food.

When I finished she told me to stay put while she went out to her car. "Here's your clothes." She said, handing me a dry cleaners bag and pushing me into the bathroom. "Be quick with your shower!" She said.
"Okay!" I replied, getting in the shower.

An hour later I was standing at the alter, my breathing shallow. "Today's the day." I thought. The priest smiled at me reassuringly. I returned the gesture and the music started. My heart began beating wildly, and I turned slightly to see Jack walking with Kellin down the isle. Kellin looked perfect. He was dressed like me; nice black jacket, white button up, black tie, nice black jeans. I bit my lip and blinked back tears. When Kellin got the the alter I laced my fingers with his. Preparing for the vows.

"You may kiss the groom!" The priest announced. I smiled as Kellin pulled me by the front of my jacket. I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply, loving the feeling of his hands clenched in my shirt, his perfect lips melding with mine. I smiled into the kiss. Finally. Together forever. I could hear the guests cheering but me and Kellin blocked it out and kept kissing. "Okay guys, break it up, it's food time!" Mike said from behind me. I pulled away from Kellin, grinning sheepishly. "Wow." He whispered? leaning his forehead against mine. I looked into the audience to see baby Copeland in the arms of Danielle. I smiled and waved before slipping my hand into Kellin's.

Happiness was coursing through my veins as I stood up to make a speech. Everyone noticed and quieted down. "When I first met Kellin in highschool, he didn't speak. It was September and if I remember correctly he was drawing. I had no friends in that school. But I had a best friend." I said, looking at Kellin next to me. "I remember thinking, I'm straight..Aren't I? Why am I so attracted to Kellin? But then I just accepted it. I fell in love quickly with that boy, but I didn't hear his voice until December. Me and my parents were helping him get out of a bad house and it was Christmas Eve. I asked him so slow dance. Oh my god we were awful, and it wasn't even to a proper slow dancing song. It was Adam's Song by Blink-182. Mike and my parents were asleep so it was just me and Kellin, dancing in the living room. Then he told me he loved me. Not writing it down or anything. He spoke." I finished, sitting down and kissing Kellin quickly. "I don't really have the words to express what I want to say, so I'll just say this; If it weren't for Vic, I guarantee you I would be dead right now." Kellin said to everyone, then the party began.

"Kellin lets cut the cake now." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing behind his ear. "Okay." He replied, slipping his hand into mine. "God, my real parents would be so proud."
"Where ever they are Im sure they are proud of you." I said. We shared a kiss before grabbing a knife and cutting the cake together.

The festivities lasted long into the night, we ate amazing food, talked to our friends, everyone wanted to play with Cope, and finally as everything came to a close, and everyone was clearing the floor, one last song came on. It was Adam's Song. The song that we were listening to when Kellin decided to Speak For Me.