Ch. 39 - Much Warm

"This warmth.... I've felt it before."

.

.

You didn't remember your trip home but you were more than glad tr get you were warm under one of your soft blankets on your couch with a large floppy pillow on your head.

You also hadn't caught were your savior, an unmistakable ashen blonde, had went off to. The question was quickly answered though as a cup with a warm drink in it was held in front of you.

You gingerly took it and sat up properly, the pillow falling away and the blanket sagging onto your shoulders.

He sat down next to you with a matching cup.

"How did you find me?" You asked, breaking the silence.

"I was heading back from the police station and saw you." He replied nonchalantly.

"Oh."

Another bout of thunder made you jump, although it was getting quieter, you were still skittish.

"Are you gonna drink that or did I waste my time?" Katsuki grumbled.

"Oh right," you spoke and took a sip of the drink.

The warmth instantly made you feel less on edge as it warmed your insides. You let out a sigh.

"Its good but I'm pretty sure the ones I make at the cafe are better." You taunted.

"Bullshit! It's way better than the stupid cafe drinks!" He argued.

You smiled, "I guess we'll have to see, let's go together tomorrow."

"Your on!" He loudly replied.

A few of your thoughts were lingering on what you had discovered earlier that day, as you were distracted, you didnt notice him getting riled up again.

You felt a bit of extra pressure on your cup and looked down to see him stealing a sip.

"Hey! You have your own!" You yelled and pulled it away.

"I made it."

Your eyebrow twitched, "My house, my cup, my ingredients!"

He just rolled his eyes at you and went back to drinking from his cup.

Eventually, you finished up with the drink and placed the empty cup on the coffee table.

By now you had turned the tv on, nothing special just the news. Katsuki had a bored look on his face as he watched the reporters talk about the weather for the next week.

The calmness and lack of thunder made you feel dreary and pretty soon your eyes began to feel heavy. Your head leaned over and rested against his shoulder.

He didn't shrug you off, just glanced over.

"Falling asleep already?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No." You mumbled in response.

"Fucking liar."

You laughed shortly and closed your eyes fully.

"Thank you."

"Huh?" He huffed.

"Thank you for being you."

More angst in the next chapter ;)