Ch. 16 - A Date

The next day came quicker than you had hoped. You got up and did your usual routine that consisted if pretty basic things. Soon enough the time came for you to get dressed.

You put your hair in a different style than your usual one and even did some light makeup for the hell of it.

"Hey, go big or go home am I right?"

Then you picked out a nice dress. It wasn't anything to extravagant but it was still pretty and fit you great so to hell with it.

(This explanation is to long you were wearing a nice dress let's leave it at that lmao)
The dresses main color was (choose color) with each of its edges outlines in black (or white). It had a slight over lap part on the chest, the same black (or white) edge defining it, accompanied by buttons matching the color of the edge. It had one strap that wrapped around your neck to hold it up.

You matched it with a black jacket and shoes before going on your phone to text Bakugou your address. You didnt have to wait long before a black car pulled up and you grabbed your purse, heading out.

You shut the door and as you turned, the ashen blonde was heading towards you with a tense look on his face.

You tried to fight the slight blush you felt coming, not wanting to swoon just because he was a bit dressed up. Then, there were flowers shoved into your arms and you were being tugged down your path and towards his car.

"Mmmm these flowers smell good.... Wait! Focus Y/n!"

You didnt even acknowledge that you were sitting in the seat of the vehicle until the door shut and you felt the movement.

"Uhm, thanks for the flowers, they look nice, and you do too.." you never wanted to jump out of a moving car as badly as you did then.

"Aw crap, I didn't mean to say that!"

Bakugou muttered a quiet curse before replying, "Fuck the shitty flowers I know I look good! Fucking hell I guess you do too."

You smiled a bit.

"Glad to know he's just as nervous as I am."

You took a deep breath before switching the topic.

"It was a bit strange how you messaged me the other day, I didn't expect you to have such a casual greeting to me." You wondered.

He hit his forehead on the steering wheel after stopping at a red light.

"I didn't fucking expect it either."

The conversation was a bit confusing after that as you just shut up and enjoyed the ride. The car stopped and you were let out.

"W-Wait, here? But its-" before you could argue, his arm wrapped around yours and you were practically dragged into the building.

Soon enough you were seated at a square table with a white table cloth in a warmly lit restaurant while other people quietly talked together at their tables.

You barely took a glance at the menu before you leaned closer toward your partner for the evening.

"Narisawa?! Are you joking! This is way to expensive! I was expecting like a red lobster or something!"

"Can you just shut up and actually fucking enjoy it instead of complaining!" He bit back.

"I'm not complaining! I just-"

"Any wine for tonight?" The waiter interjected.

Bakugou said some kind that you'd never even heard of as if your head wasn't already spinning.

"Bakugou!" You softly cried in mild frustration.

You wanted to bang your head against the table but didn't want to make a scene.

You sighed, "What ever, I guess I have no way to change his mind now, might as well go along."