Ch. 2 - Thunder

You watched as the strangers eyes teared up before being wiped quickly.

"S-Sorry! You just look like someone I know." He said sadly.

You tilted your head a bit, "Well, what's your name stranger?"

"O-Oh, right I'm Midoriya Izuku!" He held his hand out for you and you grabbed it gingerly.

"Well nice to meet you, I gotta go but maybe we can catch up sometime?" You asked.

"S-Sure"

"Ok, well I work at the cafe down there so now you know where to find me! Bye!" You spoke before once again skipping off towards your home again.

"That was strange, I wonder who I reminded him of?"

Swinging open your front door you enrltered your home, putting your clothes in the closet, they came with a hanger.

"I cant wait to start at the cafe tomorrow! But for now..."

You opened your window and climbed up to the roof. Your eyes scanned the many glimmering lights of the city before you leaped off your roof on the next, repeating the cycle.

Eventually, you reached an ally and leaped down. You watched people walk by and soon you joined the crowd.

"Finding this Bakugou is gonna be like finding a needle in a haystack."

You paused from walking and sighed. You werent really in the mood for this so you decided to try again later. You turned around and began making your way home.

By now, the sky had darkened and it wasn't long before you heard the gentle patter of rain. You thought it would calm you but for some reason your muscles tensed and you felt yourself break into a sweat.

"What's wrong with me?"

You began to hurry home, afraid of what your body was trying to tell you. You were two blocks away and thinking of how great it would feel inside when lightning flashed in your vision.

Thinking nothing of it you continued, a few seconds later and you were curled up with your head on your knees and hands behind your head, shaking.

Your breath was coming in short, shaky breaths and you couldn't seem to focus.

Mustering up the little courage that you had left you ran to your apartment, slamming the door once entering before collapsing where you stood and crying a bit.

You were very confused but the way your body was acting seemed slightly familiar to you. Tugging up a blanket you had bought your first day with the last of your money, you crawled into your closet and shut the door, muffling the other booms that echoed through the sky.

Slowly, you fell into an uneasy slumber as the roll of thunder continued on.