Ch. 36 - Burne

Sorry I'm late, I'm currently traveling and had no internet connection for a bit.

"You're not gonna tell him, are you? Please don't" you spoke sadly.

"I wont if you don't want me to, I can understand but you'll have to tell him eventually." Izuku sighed.

You nodded quickly and gave him a small smile.

"You know, I wish I could remember, I really do, there's so much I dont know about my own past and I want to know."

The male absently nodded, seemingly deep in thought. Then he turned to you.

"I just remembered, theres going to be a reunion party at UA, all of the class years go on different day and the one for ours is coming up."

"Really?" You tilted your head inquisitivly.

"Yea, you cant exactly go as yourself but I'm sure you can as a plus one! Itll be a great way to see past classmates and maybe itll trigger your memory more!"

"That's brilliant! You really were listening to everything I said. I kinda hope that it happens."

"Yea, in the mean time you should continue your work and if you're every free come visit me so we can talk about the one who stole your memory."

"I will."

After that you said your goodbyes and he left. Then your phone buzzed.

It was a new message, from an unsaved number.

Unsaved
You've made a grave mistake.

You swallowed nervously at the ominous message, unsure if you should take it seriously.

.

.

"And it's back."

"Did you just call me an it you stupid squirrel?" You asked with a glare.

"Oh I'm sorry, would you prefer thing?" She asked with mock sympathy.

"As long as I can call you bitch." You smirked and picked up a tray, making a swift exit as her face turned red with fury and she was about to yell.

You laughed a bit to yourself and served the table with a beaming smile. They offer ed a few thanks and you took a few more orders from some tables, noticing a few familiar faces such as the kind elderly couple from a few months ago.

When you arrived back in the kitchen, Burne had a scowl and looked at you with menace.

"One of these days someone's gonna burn you in a way you wont be able to recover from." She spoke ominously.

You frowned, "They already have."