Ch. 21 - Heavy

The eventful morning had simmered down after that little incident, having to eat the food that hadn't been burned or obliterated by the eccentric blonde.

You could still remember departing, it was very, well a way to put it would be nerve wracking.

.

You stepped out the front door and looked back at him.

"I enjoyed this, I can only hope you did too." You smiled.

When your e/c eyes met his it sent ice shooting through your veins. It wasn't malicious or anything like that.

His eyes looked dull, sad almost, it felt as if he were staring past you and into your soul. At the same time, they were alive with an emotion you couldn't quite put your finger on, almost as if he were trying to tell you something.

He didn't though. In fact he only replied with a curt and completely average response that left you feeling a bit disappointed.

Still, you gave a warm smile.

"See you later."

.

You let out a sigh and rubbed your temples.

"Why do I get the feeling he knows something that I don't?" You muttered to yourself.

Suddenly there ears a sharp pinch in your arm, causing you to let out a small yelp of pain and surprise.

You gained the attention of a few passersbyers. You rubbed the spot as it began to burn and spread up your arm.

"What the hell?"

Trying to move on, you took a step when everything started to get foggy. Your body was beginning to turn stiff and heavy.

Although your mind was racing a mile a minute with questions and concerns, you were very conscious of your body shutting down, and the worst part, you couldn't stop or control it.

You let out a breath that you assumed was a gasp, but sounded deft to your ears.

The earthy tones of the world rushed as your limp body fell to the floor heavily. You couldn't so much as twitch your fingers at this point and it really scared you.

"What....is this?!"

Then the world was still.

.

[Bakugou's side](sorry not sorry)

After she left, Katsuki returned to his normal state, well the close to normal one at least, he hadn't necessarily felt normal sense watching Y/n die in front of him, by his own hand non the less.

He noticed that his home did indeed seem empty. It had a drearily sad atmosphere that seemed gray and void.

He sighed, heading to the bathroom for a shower before going to work. He took off his shirt before looking in the mirror over the bathroom sink.

Blank red eyes reached up slowly to trace a barley noticable red line on his neck. The very little amount of blood that had welled to his skin surface during the night had long sense clotted and dried into the tiny scratch.

Well, he knew it wasn't so much a scratch as it was a cut. It was obvious, almost painfully so.