Ch. 30 - Words

Your words caught in your throat as you realized you had no clue what to say. This entire time you had been fighting for a single sentence to say he hadn't looked at you.

Instead, his eyes where fixed ahead of him, no even offering a small tilt of his head in your direction.

Spluttering, words finally came out, but not exactly how you wanted, "Why are you ignoring me?"

You could clearly see now that every muscle on his body was tense, but you weren't quite sure why. If hurt even more that even as you stood near him with your hands on his wrist he was still ignoring you.

"I thought we were getting along." You voice came out more choked than you wanted, "And I know that you're avoiding me, I just dont know why."

"I have to lay it on thick and sad or else I might not get another chance of being close to him."

You looked down at the floor as you got no response. You swallowed a bit, already regretting the cringeworthy words you were about to say.

"I know our relationship is a bit... strange, but I just recently came to the city and even though it's been a bit awkward.... I've been lonely without you."

Your e/c irises never left the floor as a lightly blush decorated your face with embarrassment. It was a painful few minutes of silence and you were losing hope quickly.

Then a warm hand wrapped around your which were holding his wrist. You barely found the courage to slowly trail your eyes up to look into his eyes which were now finally facing you.

"That was the dumbest shit I've ever heard." He mumbled with a calm expression.

Your face reddened more and you immediately released your grip to cover your face.

"Holy shit that was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done!"

"I-It was true though!" You stuttered through your hands.

His hands grabbed yours and forced them away from your face. He still had the game look on his face from earlier.

You watched as he leaned towards you and with a warm breath, spoke next to your ear.

"Come with me then, if your so lonely."

Light tingles ran up and down your spine at the sensation each word left on the skin of you ear and as you felt his ashen blonde hair brush past your cheekbone as he pulled away

You blinked slowly, almost in a daze and soon enough were breezing through the park, your surroundings becoming void and meaningless as you walked with him, hands intertwined.

Nothing had changed sense your last visit, his home still was dark and empty, almost as empty as yours.

You were sat on the couch before long, having suggested just enjoying each others presence with a simple movie. It was relaxing and fulfilling to be resting so close to another person.

And yet a part of you was screaming for more.

"I'm missing something here, but I just dont know what."

Ok so.... chapter 31 is next... if you remember, I started earlier that it was.... uhm... spicey

You have been warned ~~