Ch. 15 - Ideal

Warning!
.

.

This is a long chapter ;)

"Well I'll see you later I guess." Izuku spoke, rubbing the back of his head.

"Right, I look forward to talking to you again." You said happily.

Suddenly he rested his hand on your shoulder. You looked into his eyes, his expression was still a soft smile but his eyes were dark and serious.

"Please don't do anything to uh.. aggressive without thinking it through first, just thought I might say that." And with that his hand was removed and he was walking away down the street.

"I wonder what that was about? It almost sounded like a warning... no it sounded like a threat." Your eyes narrowed at his retreating back and you stepped back into your house and shut the door.

You began to walk to your room when something caught your attention. You looked over and saw the edge of a familiar brown box sticking out from its hiding place.

"So that's what he found.. in other words. He knows what I'm trying to do." You sighed and put your hands on your hips.

"What to do now? I cant exactly get rid of him, I dont even know what his quirk is or what it can do. I guess I'll let him go for now. If I heard correctly about his relationship than I have nothing to worry about."

You took out your phone, something you had bought early for convenience and decided to do some looking around.

At the moment you knew alot about your target, from what you could tell he was popular in the hero world, lots of people admired him as fans.

"Why do I have to kill a famous person of all things?"

Your phone buzzed as you were holding it and a message appeared.

I thought you would've killed him by now. Were the tools I supplied not enough?

You grit your teeth and texted a reply.

What if I dont want to kill him? Hes popular, getting close is hard to do.

I imagine for you it isn't hard. Do you want your memories back or not? The longer you take the more likely an 'accident' with them is bound to happen.

You son of a bitch, I'll kill him but if you do anything to my memories you're next!

Hurry up then! I'll give you 6 months, if it's not done by then you can kiss your precious memories goodbye, for good!

You yelled in frustration and punched a nearby wall, breaking the material as well as the skin on your knuckles. Suddenly, your phone buzzed again.

Wassup, want to hang out?

"What the fuck." You nearly fell over at the abrupt message.

That's surprising. But sure, what do you have in mind?

How about I come get you, tomorrow at seven? And how do you feel about a restaurant?

Sounds great! I'll send my address when you're on your way tomorrow.

"Its not ideal but now I can get close to him which means that hes one step closer to being dead."

(Ok quick note but imma write Katsuki's perspective on this because I'm living for what I came up with!)

[Bakugou's side of the story]

Katsuki was sitting in his living room with the news on, it was very boring but he had nothing better to do. It would be a lie anyway to say that he wasn't enjoying the quiet.

Well that was until a certain redhead invited himself in, a bright blonde following behind.

Denki instantly went to the kitchen for food while Kirishima jumped over the back of the couch and next to Bakugou.

"Why are you watching the news? That's what old people do." Kirishima laughed.

"Shut the hell up! Who even invited you!" The ashen blonde yelled.

"You need to be more interesting! Like that time a few days ago when I came over and there was a mysterious mistress with you" the redhead spoke while wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

The remote blew up in Katsuki's hand and he glared daggers at Kirishima.

That was when the redhead noticed his friends phone laying next to him. He quickly grabbed it and ran into the bathroom, locking the door while a raging blonde threw things and nearly set Denki on fire.

Meanwhile, Kirishima scrolled through Bakugou's contacts before he found one that had an unfamiliar womans name.

He smiled a sharp tooth grin before typing away. Happy to get a response while he leaned against the bathroom door, Katsuki seemingly trying to break it down from the other side.

After he finished his small conversation with the girl on the other end he opened the door, the phone snatched away and him getting kicked into the bathtub.

"Well you'll be happy later." Kirishima groaned.

Bakugou looked at him, "What?"

Kirishima smiled, "You're going on a date!"

"Whaaaa-" Denki drawled in surprise as he leaned around the corner with a spoonful of icecream in his mouth.