Sufferings

🚧 Trigger warning. This chapter is full of violent scenes and languages. So If you're not comfortable with it, please don't continue. 🚧

💜💜💜💜💜

Seokjin's POV.

Hoseok gave me his very evil smile, "What a sight to behold. Isn't it pink bitch?"

"Oh wait! Shall I bring the head to her human father? What do you think?"

"Fuck you Hoseok! Fuck you!" I screamed. My eyes swelling in tears.

"Not my baby please! Don't do that to my baby... Please." I cried. My baby, my poor baby. I cannot fathom what Hoseok just said. It's just so cruel.

"What's the name of your boyfriend? Isn't it Taehyung? Taehyung, right? So I would know what to write on the gift tag when I handed over to him your baby girl."

As I find my chance, I kicked Hoseok on his crotch. He groaned as he bent over. I stood up to run but he grabbed me by my hair. I moaned as he slapped me hard again with the back of his hand. I can feel the blood dripped on the side of my mouth. He pushed back me on the couch.

"Don't you dare do that again!" He growled.

Hoseok walks back and forth in front of me like a mad man. He suddenly stopped and stared at the fiddle back chair. I saw him smile. He pulled it and leaned its back on the wall. He looked straight into my eyes and smiled evily, "This is going to be really exciting. Are you up for some adventure, eh pink bitch?"

He pulled me out of the couch and turned me around. I think I'm just too tired of crying to even move that I can no longer stop him. I felt him tying my hands on the back with a handkerchief. I tried to resist but he kept on threatening me with his gun. After tying my hands, he dragged me to the fiddleback chair and made me sit. But he seemed unamused as he rubbed his fingers on his chin. His eyes wandered around the living room. He grabbed the celphone charger on top of the table and the next thing I know, he was tying my body on the chair. My hands still tied on my back.

He stood up in front of me like he's admiring his masterpiece, "Perfect! You looked so beautiful sitting there. No wonder why my brother was so crazy for you. Just relax and wait."

Hoseok stared at me. "Do you know why I tied you up?"

I shook my head. I know. I just can't say it. I'm so frightened not for myself but for my baby.

"That will be my surgical table...oooops.. I mean, my surgical chair." He laughed.

"What will you do to me?" My heart starts pounding under my chest. I can sense that he's upto to something really evil. I saw him reached from his back pocket. The next thing I saw, he was holding a small knife. My eyes widened.

"Look here pink bitch. This is my surgical knife." He showed it to me as he let out a chuckle.  "Do you think I need a chopping board to chopped off your baby's neck?"

"Fuck you fuck you fuck you...." I screamed. I cant remember how many times I screamed the word. I wiggled my body on the chair. I panicked.

Hoseok comes closer. He kneels in front of me and pulls my shirt up to reveal my stomach. "Hi baby girl... In 5 minutes, you'll get to see your pink bitch mommy. Are you excited?" He sounds like a complete maniac

"No! Please Hoseok!" I started crying hysterically.

"Okay, okay, okay. Calm down. How about, let's practice first?" With no time to even speak, he stabbed my right leg. I screamed in pain. I saw the knife buried in my leg. I groaned when he pulled out. I saw my blood starting to stain my pants. I writh in pain. As much as I want to hold my wound, i just can't. I was tied and no matter how I struggled, I simply cannot move. I cried. Just cried. That's all I can do.

"Can you please lower your voice? It's so fucking annoying!" He turned his gaze back to stomach. "Okay pink bitch. I think its time to get the party started? Are you excited to meet your baby girl?" Hoseok laughed again as he bring the knife close to my stomach.

"Hoseok please.  I'm begging you. Don't kill my baby please." I pleaded.

My baby. My baby girl.

***********

Two chapters full of violence. I'm sorry about that. The next chapter will be the last. Either today or tomorrow.

Note: I didn't mean to make our sunshine Hobi so bad in my book. But whenever he makes sexy facial expressions while dancing like the one below, it made him looked so mysterious. Don't worry, he's a nice guy in my other book. Hehehe 😁