The Omega

🚧(Slight) Trigger Warning 🚧

My body felt heavy that morning I woke up. I can't move. My ass still burning. My whole body is just sore. My thighs and legs were restless. I moaned struggling as I pulled myself up.

Taehyung was sitting on a chair near the bed, looking at me. I noticed a white stick in his hand. It looks very familiar. I stared at him as he showed the pregnancy test kit to me. I suddenly felt anxious again.

"What's this?" He asked, his stares mean anger.

I can't speak. Taehyung just caught me off guard. I just stare at the kit in his hand.

"Seokjin can you please stop fooling yourself? How many times will I tell you that?"

"But I'm pregnant Taehyung!" I screamed. If I can only shove that kit into his throat, I would.

"What kind of joke is this Jin? You're a male. Males don't get pregnant!" Taehyung rub the bridge of his nose with his finger. "I will schedule an appointment to a psychiatrist Jin, I'm sorry."

"I'm not crazy! Just bring me to Jackson, Tae! Just bring me to him!" I yelled.

"Jin, listen." Taehyung's gaze started to soften. I can see that he's trying to understand my sentiments but it's obvious that there's pity in his eyes. "I will never bring you to that shit. My sister is an OB Gynecologist. I will bring you to her so you'll understand. Okay?"

"Taehyung, please listen to me. I'm not lying. It's true. Can't you see, the kit has double lines? I'm pregnant. This is your child." I cried, hopeless.

"Come on babe. Please stop this okay?" Taehyung hugged me as he get his cellphone from the bed side table. He called her sister for an appointment. He helped me walk to my bedroom and we showered together. He knew that I can't stand and walk properly. He just keeps on saying sorry when he saw the bruises he made on my inner thighs. My hips and waist also has purple bruises that looks a lot like his fingers. He doesn't realized how tight his grips were last night. He even offer a pain reliever but I refused. I told him pain relievers are not good for the baby. He just sigh. He still thinks I'm crazy.

We went to his sister's clinic late in the afternoon. He was worried as I don't eat anything today. I don't have an appetite. My body is sore and wrecked. I just want to stay in bed and hibernate for a week. My pregnancy is also starting to take its toll on my body. I am always tired and nauseous.

Taehyung left me at the receiving area of the clinic. The clinic in my opinion is already closed and she just opened it for Taehyung. He said he will talk to his sister first. I know exactly what he is going to tell her. Where he got me, what happened to me, what i am telling him about pregnancy and his lame excuse that I am suffering of a disorder. I wish he will also tell her what he did to me last night.

Well, I don't even know why I think about that. I think I'm just so sick and tired of all this disorder bullshit.

"Hi honey." His sister greeted me. She's a very pretty woman. Her eyes and nose look a lot like Tae. Taehyung sat in front of me. "I am SeulGi. Please don't feel uncomfortable around me as I am going to help you, okay?"

I just stared at her. I want to cry but I'm just so tired.

Seulgi looked at Taehyung. Maybe because of my blank expression. I don't want to listen to any of their explanations. They will only make me look stupid.

"Hon, I know you're going through a very traumatic experience and I understand why you're like that. But Seokjin, males and females are different. Males don't have uterus to carry a baby."

I just gave her my blank expression again.

"If you want, let's perform an ultrasound so I can show you the difference of the female to male. Is that okay with you?"

Blank expression. If both of you think I'm crazy, then i'll pretend that I am crazy. You get what you want.

Taehyung held my hand. I hesitate to stand but Taehyung pleaded. He guided me inside the clinic. His sister instructed me to lie down and pull my pants just below my lower abdomen and to pull my shirt up to my midriff. She put a gel around my stomach.

"What happened here?" She asked while looking at the purple bruises on my waist. But I just shook my head. I'm grateful that Taehyung's noona will not insist if I decided to ignore her questions.

"Okay hon, just relax and I'll show you." Seulgi started to place the transducer on my stomach and move it gently. I noticed her hand shakes and surprise crosses her face.

"Oh God." I heard Seulgi muttered under her breath. "Oh my God!" She said again.

"Noona? Why?" Taehyung asked.

His noona did not answer immediately. She keeps on moving the transducer. She reached for another instrument and move it on my stomach. We heard a sound.

"Noona?" Taehyung asked again. But me, I never changed my expression.

Seulgi stared at me. Her face is in shock. "Y-You h-have a baby Seokjin." Her voice sounds weak, stuttering.

I saw the expression on Taehyung's face. His eyebrows rose in surprise, his mouth agape. "What do you mean he has a baby?"

"I don't know how it happened Tae. I really don't know. But he's pregnant. Look at this, this is the baby. And the sound you heard earlier is the baby's heartbeat." I want to laugh at their reactions. They both look stupefied.

Taehyung fell back to his seat. He stared at me. I gave him a blank expression. I want to get angry and scream at him for not believing at me and for making me looked stupid. But I chose to stay calm. I pull down my shirt and pull up my pants. I struggle to move up and out of the bed. I walked out from her clinic limping. All i want is to get out of that clinic. I went straight to Taehyung's car and just sat there. I still don't know why but tears just don't fell. I want to cry but my body don't want to listen.

I waited for ten minutes before Taehyung walks out of the clinic. He went in and drive. He's quiet. I just look out of the window.

"What are you?" Finally, he spoke to me. I did not answer or move.

"Seokjin talk to me. What are you?" He turned his car to the right and stopped at the side of the street.

I looked at him, "I've been telling you that I'm different but you don't want to listen to me. You always insist that I'm suffering of your bullshit disorder!" I'm angry.

"Stop blaming me and just tell me what are you!" Taehyung for the very first time, screamed at me. His eyes are glaring.

I stared at him, "I am an Omega Taehyung."

💜💜💜💜

(A/N: I'm actually suffering from anxiety disorder. It's not nice but I'm coping through reading and writing. ☺️)