Chapter Forty Nine.

__________________________

Chapter Forty Nine.
Exposed.

__________________________

【 Kyuubi's POV  】

I saw the whole army of Shinobis leave Suna and each side have a position and a leader. And me, staying in Suna with the Raikage, Old Lady Hokage and some others. They kept checking on me and saying the Medical Ninja will be here any moment.

Since I'm fine now, I made a shadow clone and made it stay in bed. As for me, I did hand signs and even though my Chakra is low which when I use my Fire style teleportation jutsu, the further I want to go the further I use chakra, so I made sure I teleport somewhere nearer but out of Suna.

"Fire Style: Teleportation jutsu!"

I appeared out of Suna and somehow more far than I thought, I didn't even realize how much this will take Chakra from me.

The reason I'm doing this is because I desperately want to prove myself as the future Strong Shinobi.

Some just don't praise my dreams and encourage me, I need them all to know that acknowledging me means they are respecting THE Uzumaki Kyuubi and even respect THE Hokage Uzumaki Naruto.

Next destination, appear suddenly like a mental person just escaped mental hospital. Except the fact that I'm a Jinchuriki and this war is to protect us jinchurikis. But who cares? I'm helping, I can be useful ya know.

Okay again to my next destination, I had the idea of following the Logistical Support and Medical Division side, where the captain is Shizune. It's not like I'm going to get myself cured and stuff, I have a purpose on going there, and is that the spot is perfect to... Well, not to speak of it now.

Again, I used the Teleportation Jutsu and appeared in the woods, behind a tree just to cover myself up and not to be seen.

One peek.

So they are camping here? Huh, interesting, because their camping spot it actually good, looks very secure and safe to be in.

"Kyuubi-Chan."

That voice startled me, from behind.

A guy was there, I never saw him before, he looks like a Hyūga because of the white eyes.

I pinned myself to the tree, unable to know if he's an enemy or whatever. Yet he wore the Shinobi Headband and he looks like he's around Kakashi-Sensei's age. But still not recognizing him. What if he's an enemy?

"I thought I'd recognize you this quick. Your red hair, and now your unique eyes. You are definitely Uzumaki Kyuubi." he left side of his faint lip tugged upwards creating a sinister smirk on his face. "What brings a Jinchuriki here?"

The nervous anime sweats came around my head as I tried to come up with a reason.

"Um, um," I sounded like Hinata, and then the scowl came to my face as I pointed at him. "What are YOU doing here?" No reason for asking this, I want to change the subject.

he chuckled nervously, his hand behind the back of his head. "Well, I was just taking a piss over there." He pointed. "And when I finished, I saw a very familiar red haired fox sneaking and trying to change the subject, again what are you doing here?"

"Being useful, now off my way, be thankful I'm here to help." I pushed him aside and was about to go to the tents but he blocked my way. "What–"

Again with that sinister smirk. "Using my Byakugan and thought of seeing how much chakra you used, seems like you ate a baby." The smirk grew more devilish.

I steady my breath and try to calm the panic. How did he...

He leaned his face close to my ear and whispered. "You're pregnant, no doubt. Hiding this little secret, are we?" He stepped away and tilted his head with crossed arms. "Who's the daddy?"

"None of your business." I hissed, gritting my teeth.

"Oh it is. Tell you what, if you tell me who's the daddy, I'll keep my mouth shut, how about that?"

He's getting in my nerves. "Go fuck yourself." I spoke.

"Gladly, and then you're next." He replied.

My face burned, I was about to punch him but he chuckled and said. "Just kidding. I'm serious though about my question, tell me or I'll tell them."

Calming down, I lowered my ready fist and sighed in surrender. "The Kazekage." I whispered loud enough that he heard me. "I swear if you tell anyone..."

"I won't, princess. Now come on, I'm not leaving a pregnant girl all alone in the woods, I'll get you inside a tent." He took me by the wrist and gently escorted me over there.

"Ikuto-San, where were– Kyuubi?!"

Uh-oh, no one told me that Sakura is here and she's a medic- oh right, she is I forgot. If I have known, I would have been more careful.

"What are YOU doing here, Kyuubi!" Sakura yelled. "You are supposed to be with the Hokage, why are you here?!"

"I was... Collecting flowers and ended up here." I said nervously, joking of course.

Sakura held back her arm and was about to punch me. I yelped, winced, had my hands on my stomach to protect the unborn, and then Ikuto, the Hyūga one blocked her punch. "Don't."

"She's tired, I think I better get her inside a tent before she passes out, she used too much Chakra." Said Ikuto, Sakura had her hands back. "Later, then."

Ikuto pulled me away by the wrist and got me inside an empty tent with a warm atmosphere.

"You may rest here, if you need anything you may call me. Like..." He hinted my looking at my stomach. "Medical things, pills, you know..."

I nodded and smiled. "Thank you, Ikuto-Kun. I'll give it a rest from now." He nodded and left the tent.

Hey, he's nice and cool. Glad he caught me because if it wasn't for him, I would have been soi nervous that my reason of being here would be extremely ridiculous that they would take me back to Suna.

Luck.