Aleksander - 3

To: (redacted) From: Syzmanski, Aleksander

Subject: Pertinent Information Regarding Artifact C-116

First, let me state that I appreciate you allowing me to speak with candor. Both subjects are doing very well in their training, but I feel as I must restate my opinion that having the two of them not only work together for the first time, but also travel to an alternate reality at that time, especially without the proper training is foolhardy. We do not know how or if the artifact will react in the alternate universe, or if the abilities of the two subjects will change, or work at all in a reality that is not our own. As such, I believe that more training should be in order, specifically the two working together and furthering their respective skills as a team rather than individuals.

As you know, I have been working with Michelle on her summoning ability using Artifact C-116, and my colleague Steven has been working with Daniel on his teleporting ability using the aforementioned artifact. Although I do not feel as if Michelle and Daniel (Subjects 64 and 82 respectively) are ready to attempt to retrieve the artifact you have mentioned, I have recently spoken to them of working together. I will be introducing them to each other tomorrow, at approximately 0900 Universal Standard Time (hereby referred to as UST), and should be able to begin the experiment portion by 1015 UST.

We will begin by having Daniel teleport them to an alternate reality (hereby referred to as U along with its number) to ensure that teleporting between the realities goes as planned. We will then have Daniel "jump" them to U10. Followed by U10 to U20, U20 to U30, before having them jump to U39. Due to not having the time to train the two further, I feel that it is best if we lessen the "distance" they are required to go between each reality to help prevent unfortunate incidents such as those that have occurred in the past when having subjects travel to A.R.'s further away than the proposed jump plan mentioned earlier in this communication.

My team and I will continue to keep you apprised of any developments that arise.

- A. Syzmanski

~ ~ ~

If you've enjoyed this, please consider following, commenting, and voting! Thanks for reading!