Aleksander - 1

To: (redacted) From: Syzmanski, Aleksander

Subject: Pertinent Information Regarding Artifact C-116: Experiment 34-1 & 34-2

This latest experiment with artifact C-116 has proven to be quite fruitful. As you proposed, we started an experiment using one of the guards, Michelle Floretta.

Ms. Floretta has brought another interesting outcome from touching C-116. Her ability with C-116 seems to be the teleportation of objects, from what we can gather at this time.

The first test we began as all we do with all of our other tests, with Ms. Floretta placing her palm on the artifact. After Ms. Floretta touched C-116, a coffee cup appeared in the air and fell to the ground, breaking. The remnants of the cup have been tested and show nothing unusual. It is a plain coffee cup. According to Dr. Sinclair, close to that same time, he had been walking to refill his coffee when his cup "disappeared". We are unsure why the coffee cup was picked, but we are working on the assumption that Ms. Floretta was tired and thinking of coffee, or something along those lines, although the subject stated she was not thinking of anything similar to a coffee cup or being tired.

The second part of this experiment was even more interesting. This time we placed a red bowl outside of the door to room C-114 and asked Ms. Floretta to visualize a red bowl and attempt to make one appear. Rather than a red bowl appearing, a heart did, apparently that of the other guard in the room, John. The red bowl remained outside of the room.

We speculate that due to Ms. Floretta's inexperience with the artifact, there was some type of "miscommunication" between the two. We are going to change the parameters of our experimentation to include for location, as both objects that appeared were from C level and were within .05 kilometers (approximately 164 feet) of Ms. Floretta.

We are also going to continue to focus on Ms. Floretta's ability to specify the object that is being teleported. As I'm sure you know, being able to accurately teleport something to us would be very beneficial, especially as we work to lengthen the distance that Ms. Floretta can pull objects from.

My team and I will continue to keep you apprised of any developments that arise.

- A. Syzmanski

~ ~ ~

If you've enjoyed this, please consider following, commenting, and voting! Thanks for reading!