The End of The Day

We traveled around all the rowdy party goers to a wooded area

We traveled around all the rowdy party goers to a wooded area. Could this have been me walking into the trap my brother warned me of?

Annoyed, I said, "Where are you taking me?"

"We're almost there," I just took what he said in stride as we walked silently in the woods.

Soon after, we arrived at a gazebo and a hot-tub at the edge of the property. "When I lived here, if I ever got mad or just wanted some time alone this is where I'd come."

My rage turned into sadness as I leaned against a tree. "I can't believe you just did that to me. I thought you were better than that."

He put both of his hands on my jaw and I allowed him too. "I'm sorry. She makes me do stupid things."

I huffed, "Taryn didn't make you do that. I saw you together, I saw you wrap your arms around her. Then you walked off with her and I couldn't find you. What happened? Did you do anything with her?"

"No, I wouldn't do that to you. She wanted to talk and she pulled me into one of the bathrooms and I don't know what she wanted. But, she was telling me that I'll always be hers and I'll never be able to replace her with anyone," he seemed flabbergasted that I would even ask that.

I ranted, "But then you kissed me in front of her to make me jealous and I saw that hug. Sparks were flying!"

With a puzzled expression he replied, "You literally made out with someone else the same day as me and you're mad about a hug!"

He looked confused still and continued , "And no, I didn't do it to make her jealous. I wanted to show her that I was moving on, I'm serious about you, and she's not going to ruin it. It may not of been the smartest thing but it seemed effective."

"Well, I wish you would have told me that sooner." I felt like a complete idiot for thinking the worse of him with no evidence of that at all.

He smirked, "And whys that?"

"So you wouldn't have seen me all accusatory and jumping to conclusions." I wagged my fingers as a way of mocking myself.

"I don't want to see just the pretty side of you.... I want to see all of you." Smiling up at him I thought that was it. He was it for me.

I held his hands and put them on the back of my skirt to where I assumed the zipper was. Gradually, he pulled it down until my skirt hit the ground, leaving me in my stockings.

My hand slipped under his shirt and he ripped it over his head, messing up his hair in the process. I started to take my top off but it seemed like he was getting a little impatient so he helped me with that.

Lifting me against the tree, he cupped my jaw and hungrily kissed me like his life depended on it. He held onto my legs as I wrapped my arms around his neck. As he touched my stockings he joked, "Who made these? All they do is get in the way."