Chapter 7: Clean Me Off

Start from the beginning

"Horny again?" He whispers, placing his hand on my crotch, causing me to gasp. He presses his lips to mine, soft at first, almost gentle. I reciprocate, mimicking his initial tenderness, feeling a fluttering in my chest, before the kiss becomes more intense, and full of passion. He holds himself up with one arm as he reaches his other lower, until his fingers graze my thigh. Slowly, and painfully, he traces circles just below where I want his hand to be. I bite his lip gently, and he pulls back momentarily with a smile. He knows what I want, and he tries to deny me.

"Please, baby," I whisper, barely audible. His eyes lock with mine as I feel his fingertips drift closer to my dick, before wrapping around it firmly. I thrust my hips forward in his hand and pull him closer for a kiss. He proceeds to stroke my cock, and I moan into his mouth. His hand moves up from my crotch and flips my body so my chest is pressed against the wall, and my ass is pressed against him. His hand then moves above my head, pressed against the wall while the other one is out of sight. I hear him breathing heavily behind me, and I reach down to touch myself. He pulls away for a moment, and the warm water is the only thing in contact with my body until I feel him slowly enter me. I let out a moan, and close my eyes. I try to keep as quiet as I can, hoping my mom doesn't overhear us but it's so damn hard and I'm not just talking about his dick. He's gentle at first, but proceeds to speed up while he leaves kisses on the back of my neck. He slows, and pulls out halfway before pushing himself back in, forcing me to bite my lip to stifle a loud moan. My teeth are embedded deep in my lip as he fucks me to keep from making too much noise. He wraps his hand around my neck from behind, squeezing my throat. I gasp for air as he chuckles softly. He keeps his hand there a little longer, tight, making it hard to breathe. It sends tingles down my spine, and pulsates through my chest. He continues to fuck me, and all my senses feel different with my breathing restricted, like they're temporarily heightened, before he loosens his grip on my throat. I take a couple of deep breaths between moans before he tightens his hand around my throat again. He continues to quicken his pace as he exits and slams himself back in. A moan gets caught in my throat while he's squeezing it closed. He lets go of my neck completely, shifting his position, and pulling my in closer to him by wrapping his arm around my waist instead, allowing him to get deeper. He groans loudly, pushing himself as deep as he can inside of me. He leans against my body, breathing harder than I've heard him breath before, and I can feel his heart pumping against my back. I watch as his hand curls into a fist against the wall and he moans in my ear as he releases. He lends me a hand and soon enough I find my release as well. I wash the cum off my body and turn to face him.

"Remember how I told you I was picking up a few things?" He whispers in my ear through heavy breaths.

"Y-yeah," I say, my voice oddly shaky.

"You're going to love what I got," he replies. His breathing steadies itself and so does mine. He kisses me softly before turning off the water and stepping out. I find myself staring at his ass that is still red from earlier, and I notice how plump it is, and just overall, how cute it is. Wait.. What? I hate hormones and emotions. This isn't happening. He wraps a towel around his waist and waits for me to do the same before we both sneak back into my bedroom with his clothes, and my blanket in our hands.

I close the door behind me and I turn to see Gerard shaking his hair like a dog, as he slides the sleeves of his shirt on. He proceeds to button it up, yet again as I struggle to pull on my pants because I'm still wet. I reach for a random shirt, and pull it over my wet hair. Now I just have to figure out how I could get him out of here without my mom knowing. She's been to parent teacher meetings. She knows Gerard. She's flirted with Gerard. Oh God. If she sees him, not only am I fucked, but so is he.

"You distract her, I run out the door?" He offers, as though he read my mind. I shrug, nodding, and walk downstairs.

"Hey, mom. I'm kinda hungry now," I say, making my way into the living room where she's seated, watching a movie.

"Okay, I'll go make something for you," she smiles and stands up, walking to the kitchen. I give Gerard the thumbs up when her back is turned and she's out of the room. Quietly, he makes hid way down the stairs, and opens the front door. He sneaks out, about to close the door behind him, when I decide to follow after him, wanting to say goodbye. He's walking down the driveway and I run to catch up with him. I brush my hand against his and he entwines his fingers with mine. We walk about a block until we get to his car, parked discreetly in the parking lot of a park. He opens the door to the backseat and leans in, pulling something out of a bag. He throws the object at me before I get a good look at it. Once they're in my hands, I realize they're skeleton gloves, with cut off fingers.

"They should cover your wrists until they heal up," he says, pointing at the welts. I had almost forgotten. I remove them from the packaging and I put them on. I instinctively lunge forward and hug him.

"Thank you so much. I might continue wearing them even after my wrists heal," I reply, a giant and genuine grin on my face.

"Good," he chuckles. He tilts my head up and gives me a small, sensual kiss. Unlike most of the ones I've gotten so far, this one isn't full of lust or passion or pain, it's simple, and soft, and nice.

"See you tomorrow, shithead," he smiles, getting into his car. I wave as he pulls away. I walk back home thinking of things I should've said that would've been a clever comeback but around him, all my thoughts disappear and I hate that. I can't be falling for my teacher... That's just not possible. There are so many reasons that this can't be happening. Mostly because I barely know him, and the fact that he's my fucking teacher. I can't seem to get my shit together.

------