Chapter Forty Seven.

_______________________

Chapter Forty Seven.
Fireworks.

_______________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 】

"The Kazekage returns!"

We returned to Suna at night, some people are asleep so few of people saw us returning.

After that, when we went inside Gaara's castle of the Kazekage and we were alone, he stopped me in the hallway.

"When you spoke about loving me, was it true? Or were you just pretending to save my title or tease your brother?" he asked.

At his question, I asked myself the same question; Do I love Gaara?. We have met years ago, and I know how like how his brothers know him well, I saved him, he saved me, we talked, smiled, laughed together. So asking my self, do I love him?

"Do you?" I asked, giving him my bright smile and gazing at his beautiful sea foam eyes.

He looks like he is thinking, does this mean he is going to say no?

"Kyuubi." He called. "I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets, I love you."

My eyes had more tears than expected. "Gaara..." I whispered. "Since when?"

"Ever since we spoke with the Nine-Tails was caged. That day, when I and Naruto were on the ground, forehead injured and you giving us chakra. You gave me an opportunity to prove that I'm no bad guy, you changed me. I love you Kyuubi, even if you dont, I will always love you."

"Isn't it obvious, Gaara? I love you more than ramen!" I wrapped my arms around him for an emotional hug. "And ramen is something I really really love, but I love you more, from earth to the last layer of space, if that's a thing."

Gaara couldn't help me but to give a warm smile with a soft sigh. "I will make you the happiest girl that ever lived."

"Would you ever love someone else?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, and he or she will call you mom." He had his hand on top of my head and leaned me to him as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

I grabbed his shirt's collar, that made him sweat in nervousness. "That's not the way you do it." I said in a husky low-pitched voice, stepping closer to him as I stand on my tip toes and crashed my lips to his.

His lips brushes mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can’t seem to.

In this moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Kyuubi." he whispered slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them.

I smiled, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasped my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful.

This continued to happen non-stop that while we were kissing, we tried finding his room but reaching our hands to the door but not pulling away or even thinking to pull away.

As soon as we entered his room, he slammed the door shut and pushed gently me on his bed. His hands were surrounding me as we watched each other's eyes, each one of us had a serious look.

"Do you..." he blushed and looked away, embarrassed.

I cupped my hands to his cheeks. "Look at me." I made him look at me by moving his face. I smiled. "Don't ask, just do." I whispered.

My words made him continuing on kissing me, and between this, he pulled away and stared at me. "I may suck at this... But you don't."

"You rock at it." I said, panting and giving my hardest smile.

Again, he kissed me, and kissed me, and kissed me. I'm not going to describe what happend, because you know what happened.

Yes, we did it.

We may be sixteen, but his bloodline of the Kazekage is actually like that.

Two words for my parents and Naruto; I'm sorry.

I shouldn't have done that, but I don't regret it. What I'm hoping is that I'm not pregnant, because I can't even handle Naruto, how can I handle a child? Even in war? Like, nope.

Again,

Sorry, Mom, Dad and Naruto.