Chapter 25: Until Death Do Us Apart

Lauren walks away from the house her best friend traveling behind her, angry at her wife, angry at herself, angry at the world she was in a position where she didn't exactly know what to do. "Lauren wait up" Normani runs after her friend. Lauren continues to walk towards the beach, she stops and decides to sit down. Running her fingers through her hair she sighs.

Lauren looks down at her now red hand, regretting punching the wall and scaring the love of her life. Deep down Lauren knows that she will never physically harm y/n, but she doesn't like fact that y/n thinks that she will.

"Lauren are you ok?" Normani asks sitting next to Lauren in the sand "she's going to leave me" Lauren says her heart breaks at the thought. Normani frowns, she never liked to see her best friend sad, it's hardly ever because Lauren is a closed-off Person, she's really hard to read. But when Lauren shows her another side she feels grateful and always takes her feelings into consideration.

"Y/n isn't going anywhere, she loves you" Lauren shook her head "I dragged her into so much. This is too much for her to handle, and with Camila bickering, in her ear, she's definitely thinking about it...I don't know if I could without y/n in my life"

Normani rolls her eyes her sympathy fading away, "Stop being dramatic you're Lauren fucking Jauregui if you want her to stay then make her stay"  Lauren glances at the dark skin girl "I'm not going to do that to her, she deserves the world and if I can't give it to her then she deserves to be with someone else... all I want is for her to accept me, and I can tell that it's hard for her and I'm asking for too much from her" Normani felt a bit better once she noticed Lauren was playing with the ring on her left hand.

For years Normani hid her feelings...she fell in love with Lauren and it was becoming hard to keep in everything, she wanted to have Lauren to herself. "I guess I'll have to stop everything" Normani frowns after what Lauren said. "You're gonna change your life for her?"

"I would die for her"

Normani clenches her jaw not liking the response, but she decided not to say anything she just stood up "where are you going?"

"Away" that's all she said before walking away, Lauren didn't think too much about it she just stayed put not knowing how her life with being without the excitement of killing.

Meanwhile, y/n placed a picture on the wall covering the hole that Lauren made. "My mami always told me that this is a red flag....y/n she will hurt you" Camila says as y/n tried to block the girl out. "Let's leave and go back home"

"What home Camila? It's raided by police we can't leave"

"We can't go back to town but we can make a new home somewhere else away from all this drama....I-I talked to Matthew last night he said we can stay at his other place in New York!"

"You did what?! Camila what if he tells the police!"

"He won't y/n I know him he'll keep a secret! I packed my clothes let's pack yours and get out of here!" Camila says franticly "I'm not leaving Lauren"

"Why not?!"

"Because when I married her I promised her that I'll stay by her side no matter what, she needs me now more than ever...If you don't feel safe then go Mila, do what makes you happy I promise I'll be ok" Camila frowns at her Best friend knowing that she won't get through to her. "i'm going to miss you" she says "I'll miss you too" the two wrapped their arms around each other. "I love you y/n"

"I love you too Camila...but go" they pulled away and Camila walked out leaving y/n in the room by herself she sits down on the bed. Y/n thinks about Lauren and how their relationship is going to be. How much it's going to change now that they are on the run. Y/n looks outside the double doors to see Lauren sitting near the beach, she knew it was her because of the bright shirt she was wearing.