Chapter 14: Dinah Is Off Limits

I stared at the woman who hugged her daughter and kissed her cheek. She stands up and held the little girl hand as she got her stick out and walked into the distant. I got my stuff and walked to the car that my best friend was in. "HAPPY FRIDAY BITCH GET IN!" Dinah says I got into the car, taking my hair out of the uncomfortable bun.

"Alright, so what do you have planned?" I asked, "I was thinking that since I don't have to work, and you don't have to work and Camila husband has to work we should all hang out!" I chuckled.

"Yeah I packed my clothes for the weekend, and by Saturday I better have a dick in my mouth or imma kill somebody," Camila says from the backseat making me jump. "What the hell Camila! You can't just pop up like that"

"Sorry, But I need some nice dick inside me a big one a long one, a thick one a-"

I cringe "ok Camila shut up about dicks! I'm as gay as I can be" she playfully rolls her eyes. "How are you and Lauren? do I need to kick her ass?" I shook my head. "We uh talked things out and she's going to be fixing her ways."

"What ways? Did something happened?" Dinah asks glancing at me before looking back at the road. "No, nothing happened. Just sometimes we have arguments and I hate to see her face afterward" I lied Camila gives me a look as if she didn't believe what I was saying.

"I feel left out, you always go to Camila for relationship advice! What about me?!" I placed my hand on Dinah's thigh and squeezed making her jump a little. "Sorry but you're never around when shit happened"

She nervously chuckles "and plus you you're the last person anyone wants to get relationship advice from" I removed my hand Dinah rolls her eyes. "Camila you can't still be mad at me"

"You made me break up with my soul mate!"

"No! You chose to break up with your so-called soul mate, I told you that maybe you needed some space, not to hop in a relationship with another old man" I chuckled at the two.

We finally made it to my house, I saw another car which I recognized to me Normani's.

"Do your wife even have a job?" Dinah ask. "No"

"Really?"

"I told you Dinah, Lauren Secretly rich, how you think they could even afford this house? Or this car! Look at it!" I rolled my eyes at Camila.

I would object but I don't even know Lauren's financial state, and I don't want to know where she gets all the money that she has.

We walked into the house and the first thing we see is Normani sitting on the counter on her phone throwing a knife in the air, and catching it without even looking.

My eyes widen she looks up and smiles. "Hey y/n"

"That was hot" I rolled my eyes at Dinah and walked to the kitchen. "Hi, mani where's Lauren" she points as I see Lauren pulling something out the oven. "Hey baby" I walked up to her placing everything down.

She turns to me and she didn't look happy. "What's wrong?" Licking her lips she pulls the oven mitts off her hands.

"Can I talk to you upstairs"

"Yeah" I furrowed my eyebrows Lauren walks out the kitchen jogging upstairs. "So where are you from" Dinah ask Normani in a flirtatious way "Far away"

Normani replies mysteriously as she always does tossing the knife up again.

I jogged upstairs walking into our room. "You want to tell me why a therapist just called me this morning reminding me of an appointment that I didn't make?"

"Oh, I made an appointment with Miss. Grace, she's really good she's known for-"

"Yeah, I got that already!" She raises her voice. "I didn't ask for a therapist!"

"I know, but I'm trying to help you. Lauren the other night when I told you to get the help that's what I meant! And when I noticed that you haven't even searched up any therapist I thought I give mines a call-"

"I don't need therapy! And the fact that you went behind my back without even telling me or giving me a warning is just wrong!" I nodded grabbing her hand. "I love you, and I want the best for you"

"Are you trying to get me caught"

"No! But it would be amazing for you to just talk about your feelings! You don't have to tell her what you do! But you can learn something about yourself maybe you have some type of men-"

"Don't you finish that sentence" she raises her voice again, she turns away from me trying to calm down. Her hands bald down in fist. "I just want you to get better...I want you to get help"

"STOP SAYING THAT Y/N!" She yells "you know it, I know it. Lauren, you're not-"

"SHUT UP!"

"Not well" She clenches her jaw. "Don't be mad at me"

"It's too late for that" I frowned. "I'm going out of town with Dinah and Camila...I won't be back until late Monday please just go to Grace Monday, and if you don't like it you don't have to continue you it. Just know that I only did this because I care about you, not to torture you, or make you feel bad. I thought you would be ok with this. And I was wrong, I won't do it again" my voice cracked a little making her look at me.

"Where are you going?"

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows "with your friends? Where are you going?"

"Oh, I don't know somewhere"

"That's not enough information how would I know where to go if something goes wrong?" I sighed "Dinah is driving she planned everything I'll text you when we get there ok?"

"Ok" I tried to kiss her but she moved her face away so my lips landed on her cheek. "Ok" I stood up and quickly packed a bag for the 3 day weekend and ran jogged downstairs.

"Everything good?" Camila ask? "yeah everything fine....where's Dinah?" I looked around and I didn't see Normani. "And Normani?"

"I went to the bathroom for 3 minutes and they disappeared" she gives me a look as if she knew something "how much did you hear Camila?" She shakes her head. "Nothing"

"Camila"

"Really...But If you want to talk I'm here" I smiled at her "thank you"

We waited about 15 minutes and then I saw Dinah running from out the shed. My eyes widen.

"Are you guys ready?" She says trying to catch her breath. "What the hell were you doing in there?"

"Nothing-"

"Getting the best head of her life, look at you can't even walk, I see you girl" Camila laughs as I looked up to see Normani walking out the shed.

"Shut up Camila that's not at all what happened"

"You little slut, teach me your ways!" Normani walks in. We made eye contact. She starts to walk upstairs but then I grabbed her arm.

"I don't know what the hell you do for a living, maybe you do the same as Lauren but Dinah is off limits do you understand me?" She chuckles "I got you" she winks at me before jogging upstairs.

"Let's go guys"..........