Chapter 7: This Is Who I Am

"Y/n Baby please come home....I know you're at Camila place" I heard Lauren raspy voice through the phone. "She won't let me see you, why are you hiding? Did I do something wrong. You know I wouldn't hurt you right? Y/n please just answer your calls"

I squeezed my eyes shut, as the next voicemail played. "I love you so much, and I need you by my side just please come back home, come back too me!"

It's been 2 weeks and I miss Lauren, I really do. And it's stupid of me to say so but I love her, and maybe we just need to talk this out.

I grabbed my bag, I ran out of clothes a week ago.  I walked down the stairs and met Camila "you're leaving?" I nodded "yeah, I need to talk to Lauren" she nods "ok....you can come back anytime ok?"

"Ok thank you Camila, I love you" I hugged her "I love you too, call me when you get there" I walked outside and walked down the street. I parked my car a couple of blocks away because I didn't want Lauren to see it.

I started my car and drove down the road, once I made it home I noticed Lauren car was not out here. I walked inside the house and placed my bag on the floor.

The house was still clean, it was left the same as it was when I left. I walked up stairs and went to our room. The bed was not made up, which Lauren always forgets to make. I grabbed the cover and threw it on the ground and fixed the sheets on the bed, I then fixed the bed how I liked it. I put my clothes back in the closet, and walked out my room. When I made it downstairs that's when I saw Lauren car pull up.

I watched as she quickly hopped out the car. She opens the door and stopped in her place, we stared at each other for a moment.

"Can we talk?" We both said at the same time, she walks over to me "You first" she says. "I-I really don't know how to handle all of this, um. Lauren you're a serial killer, I don't know what to do-"

"You don't have to do anything I just want you to be by my side."  I nodded "and I understand that, but how can I trust you? You can hurt me...I'm scared of you" I say quickly moving my hand away as she went to grab it. She frowns. "If I was going to hurt you, I would have been did it....look." She pulls something out her pocket, which was a necklace. The small necklace that I wore on the day we met.

"Remember this" I took it out her hand. "You dropped it when you bumped into me, it fell off the cliff"

"And you climbed down and found it for me" I finished the story "I didn't think I'd find you again, I knew this was a sign that we are meant to be"

"There were also 2 dead bodies at the bottom of that cliff....you killed two girl the day that we met, and you expect me to just forgive you!"

"I DIDN'T KILL YOU!" She yells "YEAH BUT YOU KILLED THOSE INNOCENT GIRLS! YOU KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE EVERY DAY! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE OK WITH THAT!"

"I EXPECT YOU T- I expect you to not judge me" she lowers her voice "I'm human and I make mistakes. Yes what I do is crazy-"

"Its wrong"

"And it's unnatural but this is who I am"

"Do you even want to stop?!" She didn't say anything. I chuckled "so you want me to just act like you're not doing something wrong?" She nods "well you can just leave me because-"

"Baby" her eyes water as she stares at me, she slowly grabs my hand and holding it tightly in her warm ones.

"I just want you to be my wife, that's all I ask. You don't have to help me, and you won't get hurt at all. I just need you to keep this a secret and stay with me please....because I love you....I would do anything for you and I know you would do anything for me too" She gets on her knees so that I could look down at her. So I could see every flaw on her face, so I can see her puppy dog eyes, and each emotion.

I see hope mixed with saddens, mixed with anger. I know she's not lying it's written all over her face. I know she won't hurt me.

But what am I supposed to do?

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked out loud. "Just stay with me ok?" I looked out back at the shed "is that girl still in there?" She nods. "What do you do with her?"

"Anything I want"

"Let her go" she gave me a look basically telling me that she doesn't want to but she didn't say anything. "I can't do that"

"Then I'm leaving-"

"If I let her go she'll tell...I can't let that happened" I sighed "then what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to k-" I held my hand up "don't tell me...just get her out my back yard" I stood up and walked upstairs leaving her in the living room.........

just get her out my back yard" I stood up and walked upstairs leaving her in the living room

Lauren will come kill you if you don't stream Lips Don't lie 👀