Chapter 12: In Love With The Unremorseful

My eyes widen as Lauren snapped picture. "Oh my god Lauren stop!" She chuckles grabbing the photograph from under the camera. She fans the photograph before showing me. "Oh god that's terrible" she frowns her eyebrows. "Are you calling my photographing skill terrible?"

"No...I'm talking about myself"

"No, I think you look extremely beautiful...the blue sky, the sunflowers behind you and the orbs make you look so aesthetic." I blushed "I have crumbs on my lips"

"And I'd like to lick them off."

"No!" I laughed as hovers over me bringing her lips to mine. I kissed back cupping her face. "Let me feed you some chocolate covered strawberries" she says. "Why did you bring chocolate? I thought you hate chocolate"

"I do but it's your favorite" she I smiled at her. She opens the picnic basket. And grabbed 2 bowls. One filled with chocolate and one filled with strawberries. I bite my lip as she dips the strawberry in the chocolate before bringing it to my lips. I bite into it moaning at the taste.

She just stared at me, as if she was mesmerized. "What?"

"I don't want nobody but you" I smiled. "And I want to spend the rest of my life with you....I'm so lucky to have you" I blushed yet again. "Stop it" she chuckles but then her face go serious.

"I'm sorry about last night, I shouldn't have brought you into this-

"It's ok"

"It's not...I want you to stay with me because I'm in love with you. But I don't want bring you into my dirty work. I feel like I'm ruining our relationship" she frowns. Lauren was laying on her side, as I rested on my knees.

"I just have to get used to all of this-"

"But you shouldn't have too-"

"I married you after I found out about what you do. And I did because I love you, and I am willing to be there by your side through it all. You stayed by my side when you found out who I really am. So I'm staying by you" she grabs my hand giving it a squeeze.

"I love you so much" I leaned down and pressed my lips to her, with one peck I laid on my side next to her.

"I would shoot for you" I say making her smile "and I would kill for you" she moves my hair from my face. She continued to feed me strawberries as I reassured he that I'm staying no matter what.

_______

Next day

I pinch the the girl cheek before standing up, she runs over to the cubbies. "Hi are you Mrs. Y/l/n?" I turn to see a woman. My eyes widen, that's the same girl from tv. The one that got away. "I go by Mrs. Jauregui now but um how can I help you?" I asked. "This is my daughter Lola she's the new student"  I smiled at the little girl trying to not seem nervous. "Oh hello there Lola, I'm your teacher Mrs. Jauregui how old are you?"

"I'm 5!" I smiled "oh you're a big girl....do you want to go find a cubby?" She nods with a smile "go ahead"

"Well miss um..."

"Just call me Monique"

"Monique your daughter is in great hands" she smiles "thank you....here's my card just in case anything happens" I take it out her hands as she turns around walking away.

I released a breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

"Fuck" I say quietly.

Did this means she lives here now?

Why would she move back?

What does this mean?

Fuck.

Should I call Lauren, and tell her?

I walked over to my phone and was about to dial her number but the bell rang. I placed the phone down.

"Good morning class!"

_______

"How was work?" Lauren asks sitting down next to me she pulls my legs on her lap and starts to massage my feet. "It was good...I found out why Cindy was misbehaving"

"Why?"

"Her parents are divorcing"

"Ah man that sucks....she'll eventually get over it" I nodded "Everyone different I got over it 5 years after it. But then I realized that my mom wasn't happy and she was putting herself first. I regret being mad at her for all these years"

"I love your mom" I chuckled "yeah you guys are basically married" she laughs "have you talked to your dad" I frowned "No, hes to busy making another family with his new wife And his new daughter" she looks over at me. "Y/n"

"I'm fine....I just hate that he's dating some girl my age...you would think that a 60 year old man wouldn't want anymore kids" she squeezes my feet. We heard a knock on the door.

Lauren gets up and opens it and there stood Her brother.

"Chris What are you guys doing here?"

"They found Julia" Chris says his eyes were wet. Lauren looks at me. "Come in...where is she?" Lauren plays dumb.

"Dead...they found her right where she went missing, that-that-that murderer found my baby and killed her" I slowly stood up going into the kitchen and pouring him some water.

I handed him a glass. He takes it. "Chris this isn't something to be joking about"

"I'm not joking! She's dead Lauren! And it's my fault! I should've went with her instead of agreeing to meet her! This is my fault!" He yells.

"This is not your fault" Lauren says to her brother who's face was red. His eyes were filled with sadness and anger. I never saw him like this.

"It is! I swear to god! I'm going to find him! And I'm going to kill that bitch who hurt her!" My eyes water. I could tell Lauren was faking her sympathy. I could tell in her eyes that had to remorse.

She pulls Chris into a hug. "Everything will be ok" she says. I backed up going upstairs leaving them.......