Chapter 15: Normani

Lauren p.o.v

Normani passes me the blunt ass she glared at me. Rolling my eyes I finally looked at her "what?"

"She knows doesn't she?" I nodded as she sucked her teeth "what are you going to change your name to now? Because she's going to tell. She already threatens me in the hall" she points out back. "She won't I promise. She's extremely loyal"

"Says your last wife" I glared at her as she snatches the blunt out my hand after I took another drag. "Y/n is nothing like Sophia" she rolls her eyes not believing a word I say. "She's NOT!"

"You are deep in love with this girl! You said you weren't going to fall in love after that bitch basically ratted you out! And I know damn well you don't want to hurt Y/n but if you keep telling her shit you might have to do what you did to Sophia" I frowned. "I'm not killing y/n"

"Why? She's gonna tell"

"Because she's different ok! She won't tell and if anything she would help me! She helped me with Chris stupid ass wife" before I could say anything we heard something in the hall. Looking at normani I walked into the hall to see nothing.  I looked down to see a picture of Y/n and I on the ground shattered. I walked down the hall and downstairs to see nothing.

"You've changed" Normani says "the old Lauren or should I say Michelle would have pulled her fun out ready to strike is someone was in here" I clench my jaw as my best friend crossed her arms over her chest. "Shut up Mani I'm still the same ok. I'm just trying to be a little careful with her"

"Like going to therapy?"

"What?"

"Yeah I heard that, she's trying to change you! You know she wants kids right?" I licked my lips "I do"

"And you're gonna make that happened huh? 8 years ago things went your way, you didn't want kids, you barely even wanted a wife. Now y/n the picture and you do everything y/n tells you to do. Clean up your act, dress differently, give me kids, change your ways, be a better person-"

"I get it Normani-"

"SHE DOESN'T SUPPORT YOU AS A PERSON WHY ARE YOU EVEN WITH HER?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER NORMANI AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THEN LEAVE!" She scoffs grabbing her stuff "maybe I'll pay her little visit and tell her to do because you clearly don't have any balls to do so" she bumps my shoulder making her way to the door before I grabbed her and slammed her into a wall.

"You fucking stay away from her or I will hurt you"

"Over a girl you known for 5 years? I known you since we were high school! I never tried to change you! I always been there by your side since day one! You're pathetic" I slammed both my hands on both side of her head on the wall.

But before I could say anything we heard a knock. "Mrs. Jauregui is everything ok in there?"

This fucking bitch.

I stepped away from Normani and open the door to see Gretchen. "Everything is fine"

"Are you sure? You guys are pretty loud in there" she looks in over my shoulder "oh Y/n not in there...hi dear!"

Normani waves.

"Like I said everything is fine"

"Ok...I won't tell anyone about this" she winks at me. I rolled my eyes as she walks away. I shut the door, "now our fucking neighbor thinks I'm cheating"

"Michelle wouldn't have cared"

"Get Out"

"Gladly" she walks out the house leaving me by myself.

I huffed going back upstairs.

Y/n p.o.v

"Ok so I got Liquor! Condoms! Snack! And sexy lingerie!" Dinah says making me playfully roll my eyes "I don't need any of those" I chuckled.

"You're going to put on a SEXY LINGERIE WITH US AND DRINK!" I laughed "ok damn"

We made it to the hotel. Dinah ran in the hotel as we grabbed our bags. "Are you regretting marrying Lauren?" Camila asks as we walked into the hotel. "No why?"

"It's just I know there's a lot going on your marriage, and you're refusing to tell Dinah or I. I know Lauren likes her privacy but I want you to be happy" I smiled at her throwing my arm over her shoulder. "Camila I love you, but I'm fine ok" she nods "ok"........