He quickly went quiet and grabbed my face to deepen the kiss. I moaned lowly by accident and pulled away. "Everyone's going to be calling me that soon so I'll stick with my usually Addy or baby."

He took me by surprise when he started to squat down slightly. I understood what he meant to do as I got flipped upside down on his shoulder.

A loud obnoxious laugh erupted from my mouth without my control as he tossed us both onto the bed. After a second we got quiet and I looked at him from my laying position against the pillows.

His body slightly covered my legs and his arms were wrapped around my hips with his head on my stomach. I combed my hands through his hair for a second before stopping them at the nape of his neck where his hair ended.

"I was worried in the beginning that you didn't like the nickname Addy and you were scared to tell me."

I shrugged my body down a little on the bed so I was snuggled up close to his chest.

"I liked that you started calling me that because it made me feel important to you. I can't wait for you to be my king."

"I might be King soon but I'll always bow down to you baby." I was about to respond but Alice wanted to get her input in first.

We both looked over to the crib near our bed that Alice was taking a nap in. I was about to get up but Asher quickly beat me to it. I sat up on the bed and watched Asher walk back over with a now quiet baby.

He cooed at her for a second before she opened her mouth and start screaming again. Ashers face dropped and he looked over to me watching the situation amused.

"She only wants you right now because she's hungry but I swear she's a daddy's girl." Asher tried to argue while I took my shirt off. Usually I'd use a cover but I don't care when we're in our room.

I had just showered early and didn't put on another bra so I grabbed Alice from Asher. She quickly stopped crying and started breast feeding.

We talked for a while but after Alice was done, I burped her. "I'm nervous to leave her tonight." Asher said watching over Alice carefully. I have no doubts that he would do anything for her.

I looked down to meet her wide blue eyes. She laid content in my arms just looking towards the ceiling and occasionally back to me. I leaned down and kissed her cheek and the cheek I touched pulled up to give her a smile.

"I'm not worried that your parents won't take care of her or keep her safe. I'm just worried that I won't be able to stand not having her with us."

I looked her over once more before gently handing her off to Asher who happily took her from me.

"Tonight will go how it's meant to go but let's not try to think too much just enjoy the night." I smiled and kissed his cheek gently before getting up to put on a shirt and I sat at my vanity once again.

"Okay I'm going to get her changed and you finish up getting ready. I love you." He said looking at me from the reflection in the mirror.

The girls and I went shopping and found Alice a beautiful pink fluffy dress to wear tonight so he picked it up from off the dresser.

A nervous flutter of excitement went through my stomach for tonight.

"I love you too."

Fifteen minutes after Asher left, Cindy walked in with Taylor and they asked me if I wanted help getting ready.

It didn't take long at all before I was completely ready. Everyone is supposed to be there when the sun is almost set and Asher and I will come out together when the moon starts to rise. When the moons high enough we can start the ceremony.