10|Chapter

Addisons pov.

I felt lips pepper my neck with kisses. I let out a little groan of pleasure and rolled over to face the source of heat and endless kisses. I didn't open my eyes until Asher's lips kissed right under my ear.

"If you wake me up like this every day then I'd prolly be more of a morning person" he chuckled and I brought my eyes up to his face. His grey eyes were staring down at me, I studied his face trying to remember every little dent.

He was holding himself up by his hand and the other arm was around my waist. He was shifted on his side to look at me.

His grey eyes so beautiful but mysterious, his chin had a little stubble but I didn't mind. His jaw was strong and his cheek bones structured so perfectly. "Your beautiful" he whispered to me. I smiled a little and looked down to his lips, AKA. My favorite part of his face besides his breathtaking eyes.

I sat up copying his stance/laying(?opps i didn't know how to say this). My head was laying on my hand and my arm was playing with Asher's hand that was on my waist.

I leaned forward and gave him a little kiss just enough to tease him. I leaned back and hummed, I closed my eyes " I love you" I said in a whisper

It was silent for a second. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with so many emotions passing through his eyes.

"I love you so much more then you could ever imagine" he whispered back. I smiled and kissed him again staying there.

Just as i felt his tongue pass over my bottom lip I heard his phone ring down the hall in his office.

"You should answer that. They called your office and not your phone it must be important"

He gave me a weird look "how did you know it's important when it's from my office?" I shrugged "I've been noticing a lot more things. I feel like my eyes have opened and I've been thinking. A lot."

"About?" He said concerned. I heard the ring again and sat up. "Go answer it" I said to him smiling.

He huffed and got out of bed in only a pair of boxers can I just say yum.

I followed behind him to the office next to our room and took a seat on his little couch.

"Alpha Asher speaking" he said in his rough alpha voice. His muscles started to tense and his muscles budged. His voice never wavered when in his alpha mode, even if he wasn't in alpha mode his voice never wavered.

His strong voice so tough and husky was such a turn on.

In a way though I love how he speaks to me differently then anyone else even Cindy. Of course he's not mean to his sister but theirs just a difference on how he treats me compared to the rest of the world.

I smiled dreamily at him. I got out of dreamland and noticed how tense he got, his jaw was clenched. He started to shake barley but I could see it even from eight feet away. I frowned and listened in to what my mate was saying.

I didn't bud into their conversation but I listened to Asher's responses.

"No I already told you there hasn't been anyone." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes trying to calm himself before he could get to angry.

I stood up and walked up behind him. The arm that was rubbing his temple was brought down to my hand. I held his and his eyes were focused on me.

I didn't what to distract him just calm him down.

"I've told you once before their hasn't been sighting and their won't be."
-------