Pretty Little Boy

Oh my Lord. It's only been the second week of school but I've already been stressing out D: Meaning updates will be more slower so please bare with me! I'd also like to state, thank you all for reading and voting on my story! It means a lot. In this chapter, there is going to be rape. You have been warned!
**

Lance's Pov:

Lotor has been teaching me how to control my magic for days now, he always gave me words of encouragement. He'd say things like:

"Being blind doesn't make you weak, it's not an obstacle either. You can use your blindness to an advantage."

"You're doing great, I've never seen anyone master such a talent in a short time."

"One day, you'll be the most respected King of all time."

It made my heart all warm and gooey on the inside. I haven't improved much but I can lift small objects in my mind and manipulate electricity to an extent. Oh and I guess another thing is that Lotor has been calling me, "Pretty Little Boy" A lot. I figured it's just a harmless little nickname and I liked it.

Now, I'm just sitting at the dinner table, eating some breakfast. Lotor treats me like any other person and I'm greatful for that. I didn't want to be treated like a mental disordered prince.

Neither my status or my disability defines who I am. I always thought it had but Lotor told me otherwise, those words were something I needed to hear all my life. Today, Lotor made me some toast with strawberry cream cheese. It's nice to have simpler food at this point.

Lotor cleans up some of the dishes, waiting for me to finish before washing my dishes as well. He hums a sweet little melody as he does so, making my body warm up. His voice was so beautiful and endearing.

Lotor was so kind and caring that sometimes it felt like I was starting to get a crush on him, but I always pushed the thought away. I didn't want to get too attached.

I feel Lotor's foot movements turn around to look at me as he speaks in a sweet tone.
"So, we're going to go shopping today."

I perk up at that, pratically bouncing off my seat. I've never been shopping, all my clothes were just there for me waiting in the closet. So to actually pick out my own clothings and everything made me very ecstatic.

3rd Pov:

Lotor chuckles at the smaller boy's excitement as he walks over to him, ruffling through his mocha locks. He leans in and whispers in Lance's ear.

"Shh, Prettyboy~ Now come on, let's go to the mall~"

Lotor easily picks up the petite boy and rocks him back and forth, carrying him bridal style. He walks out of the mansion and sits him down in the passenger seat of a luxury car. He buckles the brunette up before walking to the drivers side to get in.
Lotor turns on the radio, playing some Ariana Grande music.

Lance sways his hips to the side to the best he can in a car. Living in a castle, he was mostly just exposed to classical music so to explore more of the music world was exciting for the boy.

Lotor giggles and discreetly takes out his phone, snapping a pic of Lance and sending it to his "friends."

After a 30 minute drive, Lotor parks into the parking lot. He smiles warmly as he gets out of the car, going around and pretending to be a gentleman to help Lance get out.