Searching

Keith returns home the next day to Shiro late at night, empty handed.

"Hey.. Have you found anything?" Shiro asks, tilting his head at the other male.

Keith shakes his head and storms into the living room where Shiro is at.

"No! I can't find him anywhere! This is all his fault! I mean who the fuck is that dumb to trust a stanger!" He throws his arms up in the air, pacing back and forth.

Shiro motions for Keith to calm down with his hands, speaking in a mellow tone. "Hey.. Now cal-"

Keith cuts him off and whips around to face Shiro, flailing his arms everywhere. "No! I will not calm down! Why am I even looking for him? I should just beat the shit out of him and teach him a lesson about the real world! Sho-"

"That's Enough!" Shiro slams his hands onto the table. His gentle expression now stern and angry. "I get it. You hate people! You like to pick fights with everyone! But this boy is in danger and as much as you don't want to admit it, you know you actually care!"

Keith huffs, crossing his arms and turns so his back would be facing Shiro.

The white haired male stands up and gently places a hand on Keith's shoulder. Returning to his mellow and calm self. "Look Keith... You know what Lotor is like. I don't agree with your decisions... But please.. Even you know what Lotor does is wrong.. You don't do nearly as bad as he does.. "

Keith unfolds his arms, leaving them loose to the side. "I.. I know... But if I find him, you'll take care of him otherwise I will beat his ass up." He emphasises the word 'will'.

Before Shiro could say anything to that statement, Keith rushes off to his room.

He slams the door behind him, locking it so he wouldn't be disturbed by Shiro. He plops down on his bed, grabbing a pillow and screams in frustration into it. Shortly after, Keith has passed out.

The next morning, Keith was greeted with a sweet smell. Sitting up, he doesn't even bother to make his bed as he walks down. Sniffing the air to follow the scent, leading him to the kitchen.

There, he saw chocolate chip pancakes spread out on the table before him. Shiro was already sitting down wearing a pink apron that says "Kiss the Cook."

Shiro perks up as soon as he sees that the Raven haired boy entered the room. "Keith! Hey! I made breakfast!"

Keith slowly approaches, sitting down. He looks at Shiro, confused as he raises an eyebrow. "... You don't know how to cook." He crosses his arms. "Where did you get the food?" He asks sternly.

Shiro pouts like a child. "Wha- come on! I made it!" This just caused for Keith to glare more.

After a few minutes of pouting and glaring going back and forth, Shiro finally gave in with a groan. "Okay! Fine! I bought it from Ihop! Happy?"

Keith rolls his eyes as he bluntly states, "Very. Now I know my food isn't poisoned."

Shiro crosses his arms and just gives a 'wow, just wow' expression but brushes it off.

Keith gets up to grab some forks and some coffee, sitting back down. He digs in, eating pretty slowly while taking sips of coffee.

Shiro and Keith didn't talk much, as Keith is not a talker. Shiro would try and lighten up the awkward silence but Keith wouldn't budge.

As soon as they were done eating, Keith quickly finished eating and heads upstairs to his room. He pulls out a backpack and stuffs some essentials into it.

Heading back downstairs, he waves goodbye to Shiro and heads out the door.

Keith's pov:

It was time to find the brunette. Part of me was screaming to quickly find him but I'd just brush it off.
I'm only doing this because Shiro told me to. That's it. I couldn't care less about him.

Wandering around the streets, scanning faces to see if they match the male I'm looking for. Nothing.

I could be doing better things, like being at home and playing video games. I could be stealing money from a child and use it to have fun. But no, I have to find this dumb teen boy who doesn't know any better. I walk into almost every building only to be left disappointed.

Days turned into weeks that turned into months. I wanted to give up but my stubborn brother insists there must be hope out there. To believe in a miracle that he's not dead and nothing bad has happened. However, I know Lotor and I am certain that he's already done something bad with him.

I know he's not dead, however. Lotor's eyes were pleased with his newfound pet and he even told me so himself. He may be manipulative but if he sTs he wants to keep him forever, he'll keep him forever. I know this because he's never looked at a pet as lustful as I saw him.

That boy deserves the things that have happened to him.

'What the fuck is wrong with you!? He doesn't deserve that.. He didn't do anything wrong.. '

I press my hands by the temples of my forehead, grunting as I get a headache. He deserves it! He does!

'No he doesn't! Even though you don't know him.. You truly do care.. '

I grunt my teeth again, shaking my head. I don't want to think like that. Caring for people is for the weak. I am not weak, I'm the one who beats people up. I have a reputation to hold.

As I was about to turn back and head home, I heard a sound that was a mix of a moan and a whimper.. And even screaming of pain.

It's just some dumb teens fucking.. Right?

Then I hear another scream, but much, much louder.

I turn and sprint to the outlet of the sound. As I draw closer, I hear slapping of skin and even something worse slapping against it. Grunting and yelling.

I was lead to an abandoned warehouse, stopping by the entrance and peeking in.

My eyes widen in disbelief from what I saw before me. My worse nightmares coming true.

*****
Hey guys! Sorry! It's a cliffhanger! :D So what did Keith walk in on? And what happened in the few months for Lance? Next chapter will be in Lance's perspective of what was going on with him. Also I need a new cover, I don't like the one I have. I don't want to use someone's art I randomly find online but at the same time, I'm not good at drawing to make. My own cover :(
Till next time!