The Delinquent

I'm really bad at coming up with chapter titles XD

3rd person POV:

Lance wakes up to what he could tell was a different room. He looks around, and the softness of what he's laying on.. It was obvious that he's in bedroom.

'Lotor must've carried me here.'

Then he notices that a figure is hugging him, having him in close. He recognizes this touch.

"Lotor..?"

Lotor stirs a little, slowly waking up as he looks down at the other male. He grins a bit, caressing his cheek.

"Oh, you're awake. Sorry, I didn't want to leave you in another room since you know.. "

Lance nods his head, understanding.
Lotor helps Lance get off the bed, handing him some of his old clothes. "Here, these should fit you." He leads him to the bathroom that connects to the bedroom.

Lance looks back at Lotor, smiling warmly. "Thank you." He closes the door behind him and locks it. He quickly changes and enters the bedroom again.

"So I actually have to run a few errands. I'm taking you with me and be sure not to leave my side." Lotor says as he grabs his key from a drawer and walks over to Lance, intertwining their arms.

Lotor walks Lance outside, stopping by a few places. They stayed silent for the most part, only talking sometimes there and there.

Lotor stopped by a building and turned around to face Lance. "This, you cannot join me for. Stay here and wait." He says as he heads inside.

Lance does as he's told, leaning against the wall and waits for Lotor to return.

However, he was taking too long. It surely has been at least an hour, Lance groans to himself. He didn't want to interrupt and enter but he didn't want to wait here all day. Surely he could explore just a little bit, he won't go too far.

Lance starts walking and turns to the side of the building then suddenly he bumped into someone. Somehow he must've not seen this person's shilloutte at first.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" The male glares at Lance.

This person was obviously not friendly. Could he not tell that Lance was blind? His pale, blue eyes said it all. He barely even had a pupil.

".. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. " Lance quietly, lowering his head.

Keith's POV:

I grunt my teeth, scanning this boy up and down. Doesn't he know who I am!? No one messes with me! No one even bumps into me and when they do, they offer me money and quickly runs away. But this boy? He's just standing there like some idiot! And what's up with his eyes, why are they so light?

"If you bump into me again, I'll make sure you'll regret it!" I growl, causing the boy to yelp and jump back.

I smirked seeing this, but it quickly fades away once I see Lotor towering over the boy. My eyes widen a bit in fear.

Lotor. This guy is bad news, he's even worse than me. At least I don't go that far to what he does. I usually just scare people away and steal things, only fighting people when they don't take the hint. But this guy.. He'd fight whoever he wants, even murdering people. Then he also has his pets. Pets who he treats kindly, luring them in and raping them, using them and then killing them. Sometimes if he really likes the pet, he'll call his gang to also fuck them.

But the way he's smirking and gently placing his hand on the male's shoulder.. He didn't want him as a one time use. It was clear he wanted to keep him.

I cross my arms, glaring at him and trying not to show my fear.

"Lotor."

"Keith." He does the same thing, mocking me.

Lance's POV:

So that's his name. His name is Keith. But I could feel the tension between him and Lotor, how do they know each other? Do they have any history? Any beef? Well whatever it was, it clearly anything good.

"What are you doing here?" The mysterious male growls.

"I'm telling you to leave him alone." Lotor looks down at Lance, "Stay away from him and others like him.. He's very dangerous."

"You're one to speak!" Keith snaps.

"Me? You're the one who's threatening him." Lotor smirks devishly then turns Lance around.

3rd Person POV:

Lotor whispers in Lance's ear, telling him to stay there. Lance obeys, not going to try taking off like last time. Lotor walks up to Keith, speaking quietly so Lance wouldn't hear.

"He's a beauty huh.. Nothing like my other pets, I'm going to keep him forever." He grins maciously as he walks back over to Lance, walking away.

Keith stood there, getting angrier by the second. He shouldn't be worried about that boy, he couldn't care less. Especially since he just bumped into him and Keith threatening him. Still, it just didn't feel right, especially knowing what kind of things Lotor would do to him. From the way the boy looked, he seemed naive and gullible.

'Crap.. Should I save him... Wait? Save him? What am I? A supehero? It's his fault for trusting Lotor.' Keith shakes away the thought, deciding not to save the boy. Keith sighs and walks home to his place.

Lotor's POV:

I've got the boy in my hands, it was so easy to make him trust me. A homeless blind kid living in the streets, give them a home and they'll forever be obedient to you.

Oh, so many things I want to do to his body right now, it just boils me up. Still, I'll wait till tomorrow to do so.

By the time we got back home, it was already really late so I tucked him into bed as he quickly fell asleep.

Damn, he was beautiful.

I unzipped my pants, my long cock springing out. I started stroking my self as I watched the sleeping boy. I stopped myself as I was about to came. One day, hell get it but not now. I zipped my pants and sat by my desk. I needed to know more about this boy. I only knew his first name but surely I'll find something.

And I did. The missing prince who posses magic, his picture matches perfectly. Oh what fun. I can use him in more than one way.