Chapter Forty Six.

Começar do início

"Kyuubi, you're okay." He said, hugging me back. After the hug, Gaara came to Naruto and they talked a bit about stuff. I wasn't listening, because I was talking with Kakashi and Yamato telling them of what happened.

"And did you get hurt?" Asked Kakashi.

I laughed nervously. "Yeah, but it got healed because of Kurama." I explained. "Wh- why are you crying, Kakashi- Sensei?"

He was actually tearing.

He wiped off his tears and sniffed his snot inside. "Kyuubi, you... You are a woman now." He said, seriously he just noticed. "You were this tall when we first met, you were my little kawaii daughter and now... You..."

Uh oh, he will break down any moment.

I patted his shoulder and nervously chuckled. "Calm down, Kakashi-Sensei, I'm still here ya know. I'm only sixteen, not thirty." I said.

"And you showed your eye."

"Kakashi-Sensei! Stop crying over dumb things, its not like I'm an old woman!" I had enough. "Captain Yamato, please take care of him."

"Huh, you're not coming with us to Konoha?" Naruto asked.

"No, I will stay in Suna," I said. "The Akatsuki are now searching for the last Jinchuriki, if I stay with you it'll be easy for them to capture us. If I stay away, they have to look for me to get the Nine-Tails, and they won't succeed, not while we are separated."

is he going to cry?

I had my hands on his shoulder and smiled. "I'm happy to be your sister. Think about the old days when you miss me. Like... When we painted on the Hokages' mountain faces and got chased down. And when adults used to make fun of us and me yelling at them as your defender. We make a good team, don't lose faith in that. And never lose faith in bringing Sasuke back, because I will help you with that."

"Let's return, Kyuubi." Said Temari, they Sand Siblings were ready and waiting for me.

I gave them a nod and looked back at Naruto, whom looked a bit red and like he's thinking of asking me a question but is too awkward to ask.

"Kyuubi..." He blushed, scratching the back of his head.

"What?"

"Uhmmm, what's your relationship with Gaara?" He blushed more red and looked as nervous as never. I guess he really wanted to know, that this question is too embarrassing for him to ask.

Even I blushed. The truth is that it's complicated, but I have to answer the right question where Gaara is hearing.

"We—"

Kankuro cut me off. "Oh, you haven't heard? To save Gaara's title as the Kazekage, your sister pretended to be his fiancee and the both of them slept in one bed while snuggling."

You can't imagine how awkward this is.

Naruto's priceless face.

Kakashi-Sensei's priceless face.

Yamato's priceless face.