𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME
THEY'RE ROTTING MY BRAIN
LUV!

ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAMETHEY'RE ROTTING MY BRAINLUV!

not all men were the same.

maybe all were.

except jax.

poor baby was put in a terrible position. he did want her...so motherfucking bad. her soft little brown body, half-naked, sitting on top of him, touching him like he'd never been touched before. holy fucking shit, he almost exploded. alejiah was so sexy, but jaxon didn't want her like that now, he barely knew her, but he liked what he did know. sex would never make them any closer. in his book, it would only drive them apart..they would rely on fucking to actually have a connection, jax never wanted that.

he should've known from how bad she was, it was too damn good to be true. he still wanted her to be his, he still wanted to try to work things out with her, but first, she needed to figure out her own problems. then maybe, they could figure out theirs.

he was willing to help her. he was a softie. he loved that hopeless romantic shit. showing up to her dorm with roses, forehead kisses, cuddles while just enjoying eachother's company like they had done before. and finally one day, they would make love to eachother and it would never end. they would be in love.

he should've known shit wasn't like that.

——————

she needed to learn.

alejiah really fucked up this time.

she knew it. she forced herself on him, on jaxon. the one boy that truly made her feel something. 'you fucking slut' is what she was now calling herself. she found herself disgusting. no longer loving her body and admiring her own beauty anymore. how could she fuck something so good up so badly?

it was weeks later and she had been crying for days straight, missing classes and calling in sick. fuck school.

her best friends came every two fucking hours to bang on her door. she left them there. fuck friends.

the only thing she could face was the bottles of henny and wine hidden under her bed & the bags of weed in her desk drawer. she was getting so fucked up but she didn't care. alcohol made her forget everything she knew for a good time. weed took away her pain and it was harmless. so why not smoke and drink everything away. fuck everything.

everything except jax.

she now needed him. only he could make her better. she was a better alejiah when she was with him. jaxon was her alcohol, her weed, her new solution that would make her forget there was anything else in the world but him. that could take that old heartache and sorrow away. he made her better.

she texted him.

jiah - hi jaxon, missing you a lot rn. can we please meet tmro?

he couldn't help but give in.

jax - yea, come @ six. i hope you're doing ok.

he was a softie.

ahh double update muhfuccaaahz

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara