𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

YOU HAVE A WHAT?!

!sexual content ahead!another long chapter hehe

another long chapter hehe

"you are just the cutest little baby, aren't you neyana?" amir cooed at malia's one and half year old.

"i love how you're completely oblivious to the fact that alejiah hasn't been answering anyone in days, i hope our baby is okay."

"she's probably fucking with that jaxon character, just give her some space. pay attention to your adorable daughter."

"don't swear infront of my baby."

"imma make her mine."

"no you aren't, gimme," malia took neyana back and lifted her into the air. she giggled and smiled at down at her mama. malia repeatedly kissed her nose until she placed her in her lap securely. she loved her little girl so much.

then she got a text.

davi 😛 - hey. i'm omw from the gym now. see u soon babes

"fu..fuey, i forgot i asked davian to come over today. shizzle,"
she grunted.

"maybe if you told him you had a child there would be nothing to worry about," he looked at her with a face that was calling her a dumbass.

"can you take her to my room please? i'll repay with all my affection."

"okay, fine, but only because she's cute as fuck." she handed him the small baby and he strolled back to her bedroom.

"alright, go. i love you and watch your mouth!" she yelled as they walked back. amir gave her the finger and she returned.

"phew.."

minutes passed and a knock sounded upon her door. she skipped to open it.

"hi davian."

without hesitation, he aggressively kissed her lips, pushing her up against the wall adjacent to the door. his tongue entered her mouth like a train arriving at its station. he held her arms at her sides and sucked on the skin of her neck that would make malia hum in response.

"i missed you, bighead," she huffed breathlessly as he continued to leave dark marks on her smooth skin. "i missed this."

"i did too," he paused his actions to look up at her and place his hand on her face, "missed that pretty face of yours."