é𝐥

JAXON (JACK-SON)

"jax, why don't you just try it out? didn't you bring your white ass here to get deep in some chocolate?" davian, his roommate and bestfriend said as he threw a punch to his arm

"no, that's what you came for, bitch," he replied. jaxon's ideal school would've been a small one, close to home, full of people that look a little more like him. instead, his parents wanted him to expand his horizons and have a larger perspective of the world. so now he's here, at howard. it's not that it's a bad school, it's an amazing school. the thing is...he's white. poor kid knew he wouldn't fit in at a school full of melanin. the beautiful girls and finding a bestfriend in his roommate were probably the only good parts about being there. "you know none of em' would fuck with me anyway."

"you never know, some bitches like white cock," he mocked in a nerdy tone. jax simply rolled his eyes, going back to working on his calculus homework.

growing up in a town that had everything but diversity was annoying knowing there was so much more out there, but even though he was curious, he didn't ever plan on actually stepping out of his comfort zone. the vanilla boy would see females like the ones that go to his school on social media and automatically thought they were so far out of his league. he felt there was no need for him to get out into a world where the woman he wanted wouldn't want him.

"just come with me, unless you're a pussy like everyone says you are." davian had been pressuring him to go to this club called down the street tonight. he was well aware that everyone went there on friday's and really wasn't up for it.

"i'll roll up some blunts, we can buy some drinks, and watch those babes dance."

"you sound like a fucking creep, davi."

"you can be a creep toooo."

maybe he was right. having a little fun wouldn't be a bad idea for the smart alec. plus, he wouldn't be alone in looking like a total creep watching the girls. that's what he was so afraid of. women weren't something you just fucked around with, they were real human beings that you can speak to like one of your brothas. knowing that, he wanted to speak to females that way but they were also extremely intimidating. back home, he did get a whole lot of bitches, lost his virginity, allat shit. here it's different, though. he always afraid that he would get rejected and never have the courage again to actually be outgoing. maybe tonight would be his opportunity.

"m'kay i'll go, but you're paying for the drinks and making the blunts, cool? cool," jaxon walked away to get ready. he pulled on a red polo shirt & some ripped jeans that clung onto his muscular legs and thighs. he tied up his paper white sk8-hi's and was ready for the night.

"ight, i'm ready jax." davi came in with his ass hanging out of his baggy jeans, holding his wallet with the blunts in his pocket.

"pull up your pants before i put a ziptie on them."

and just like that the two pretty boys were out the door. one ready to party, the other shaking in his boots.

walking into flash, jax became very excited as he breathed in the scent of liquor, perfume & cologne all mix in one. he immediately pulled out a blunt and lit before looking around to the dancefloor.

the beautiful girls' dark & milk chocolate, and caramel-colored skin glowed as the various hues of light shone on their flesh. they each moved in a different way yet it was all hypnotic to the two roommates. they were put in an inescapable trance. before jaxon knew it, the sexy lightskin he called his bestfriend was being attacked by girls and boys in the middle of the dance floor. jax decided to take a seat on the u-shaped couch in the corner and just enjoy the environment.