𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

I WATCH YOU DREAM,
ONLY TIME YOU SEEM AT PEACE.

waking up, jaxon immediately creeped into his bedroom to see a sleeping alejiah in his t-shirt

waking up, jaxon immediately creeped into his bedroom to see a sleeping alejiah in his t-shirt. her many curls were sprawled out over her- no, his pillow. the sun peeked through the blinds and shone on her brown skin in a striped pattern, every inch of it glowing in a golden hue. it's what made jaxon want to touch her so much. it wasn't the small curves of alejiah's body or her gorgeous mocha eyes, though they were lovely. it was her skin, it always looked hydrated and moisturized, ready for his lips to kiss every rough and smooth patch of skin.

it was saturday morning and jaxon had woken up from his wet dreams of the girl sleeping his bed. her screaming his name as he gave her all he had was only half of what the dream consisted of. he was still very tired but he just wanted to get a look at her again, just to find a way to put all these dirty thoughts together. his infatuation with this girl was new because though he's had crushes and messed with girls of every shape and size back home, alejiah was incredibly distinguishable from the others. nasty things were sticking in his head this time around and that was unfamiliar.

"hi jaxon." she flips over and looks at the boy with hooded eyes, startling him a little.

"oh hey alejiah, i was just coming to use the bathroom, y'know i drank a lot of fluids yesterday," he sighed knowing he wouldn't get away with his evident lie.

"you're a terrible liar, babe. i heard you breathing heavy as fuck," alejiah laughs before looking at him with a big cheesy smile. "come sit."

jaxon stared at her with wide eyes, surprised that she wanted to be close to him, but he wasn't mad about it, he was excited. he leaped ecstatically into the bed with alejiah like a little kid sitting by the tree on christmas. he was the cutest.

"so why were you really standing in here like a creep, hm?" she sat up so she didn't feel too short next to him.

"well, this is my bedroom AND my dorm so technically i can do whatever i—"

alejiah slaps his thiqq arm in response to his stalling. she already knew why he stared, she just needed to get it out of him. boys' feelings and emotions was something alejiah was close to an expert at decoding. dealing with so many since high school years, she learned how they act when they want or need or feel something. feeling something isn't always in a male's list of to-do's, but when alejiah can see that it is, she gets all excited.

"i was looking at you."

"oh."

"yeah."

"well, that's cute."

jaxon grinned just a little as he sat up on his right arm looking up into her twinkling cocoa eyes, her long fluttering lashes showing themselves off.

"so you liiiiike meee. little jaxon has a crush on me," she sing-songed to his deadpanning face. a face he was trying so damn hard to put on because little jaxon indeed did have a crush on her, a big one. poor baby just wanted to get to know her.