𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

YOUR FRIEND, ALEJIAH

jaxon would wake up in the late afternoon, expecting to feel alejiah's little body laid up with his, but all her felt was empty space

jaxon would wake up in the late afternoon, expecting to feel alejiah's little body laid up with his, but all her felt was empty space. his heart immediately sunk into his stomach even though he knew this would happen, he knew she would leave. somehow, he understood that she was confused about their whole situation and needed time to fully comprehend it.

alejiah wasn't used to feeling some typa way after leaving a nigga because that's what she always did. clearly, this time it was entirely different because of jax and his attractive white boy ways.

well, the thing is, jaxon wasn't even THAT cute. he had a sweet face and a nice body, but alejiah was pretty sure his heart & mind is what initially pulled her in because now she doesn't know if she could get away. maybe it was the way he held her so tight while they danced or when they cuddled. he made her feel like she was more than just some slut looking for some dick to rip her to shreads. of course at times she was just horny as hell, but there was more to jax than a big dick. even when it really looks like his shit reeeaaal big. she could take a chance on this white boy, she might have to because she's falling for him...hard.

jaxon got up and marched into the kitchen without brushing his teeth, he did it after he ate breakfast. why would people make their breath smell all minty fresh and then go eat some eggs and bacon to make it smell nasty again? that's gross.

he opened up his cabinet, hitting his head on it before letting out "fucking shit." he pull out his favorite cereal, fruity pebbles. he grabbed a bowl and his almond milk. pouring the cereal into the bowl, a note slipped in it, in the middle of all the cereal.

"here's my number, call me any time you need me cause that's what friends do."

a gigantic smile was painted jaxon's dashing face. right away he had to hide the note and his grin as his roommate walked in the door, smelling like actual shit.

"where you been?"

"getting bitches, muhfucka."

"did you hit?"

"hell yeah!" davian shouted while jaxon rolled his eyes shoving a spoon of cereal into his mouth.

"what does she look like?" he asked looking back up at the idiot sitting on their couch.

"lightskin, gorgeous big brown eyes, pink lips, she's beautiful."

"ahh so she got a name?"

"malia."

"oh, nice." for some reason, that name was so familiar to jackson. he had absolutely no idea why.

"so what have you been doing on this lovely weekend mr. jaxon?" davian asked while getting up to get orange juice from the fridge.