Anyways, I was at home, by myself. Blake was with Justin, Ash and Chris were on a date, and everybody was with there girlfriends, except Nikki and Nick and... Ghost. Ricky was out shopping for something he wouldn't tell me. So I was watching American Horror Story.

While I was watching it, I got a text from Fronz.

Fronzilla :p: Hey, where are you?

Me: I'm at home. We left Warped. When you come to Scranton, I'll go just to see you guys. I miss y'all!

Fronzilla :p: I miss you too! I miss my little buger! I gotta go perform though. I'll text you after. Love you Ang<3

Me: Love you to Fronzilla<3

I went to the bathroom and decided to take a picture of the baby bump. (I don't think that's what 6 weeks look like, so well just say it's 8 weeks). I posted it on Instagram.

angelcostello: The baby bump with the wonderful daddy @rickyhorrorx! I love you<3 Thankyou for making my a mommy. And don't forget my mommy! I love you @ashcostello!!

Fans commented a lot. Some great, like "Omg too adorable!" And some negative, like "I bet you made that happen." But whatever. Ricky texted me.

Ricky: So cute baby<3

Me: I know c: When are you coming over?

Ricky: Soon. Love you!

Me: Love you too!

I layed on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up at around 6 PM with the banging on the door. I walked to it and looked in the peep hole, seeing Blake.

I opened the door and ran in.

"Damn Angel, what was taking you so long?"

"Sorry I was sleeping."

"Alright. Well, lets go to bed."

"Sounds good to me dude." Then there was another knock on the door. "Ugh!" I yelled walking towards it and opened it. Ricky. "Oh hey." I said yawning.

"Hey. Wanna spend the night at my house?" I looked at Blake and shrugged.

"Go on. I'll tell Ash. Have fun."

"Thanks." I smiled and went up to pack clothes. I went back down and got in the car. We left in silence.

"So, tomorrow's the ultrasound!" Ricky said smiling.

"I know!"

"I hope it's a girl!" He said. Uhm..

"What the fuck? No. Boy."

"Girl!"

"Boy!!" We got to his house and went in. I went to the bed and layed down.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah. Can we sleep?"

"Always." He stripped down to his boxers and got into bed. He pulled me close as I fell asleep. "I love you Angel Hayden Costello." I smiled and looked at him. We both fell into a bliss sleep..

xx

The Next Day.

"I'm sorry Angel! But I can't fucking take care of this shit anymore! 3 kids!? No! Hell no!"

"Ricky! Please don't do this. I can't do this without you!"

"No Angel. You know I love you. Goodbye." He left me there, leaving me alone to raise these 3 kids, on my own.

I woke up with a jolt with fear. I looked to Ricky and saw him still sleeping. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Ricky heard me and was by my side soothing me. I looked at him and shook.

"You'll never leave me, right?" I asked.

"Never. What makes you think that?"

"Well I had a dream that we were having triplets.. and you just.. left me.."

"I would never. I promise. I love you Angel Hayden Costello."

"I love you too." I hopped in the shower and let the warm water splash over my body.

xx

Once I got out I got dressed in a baggy misfits shirt, my black shorts, and my black slide ons. After that, I put my hair in a messy bun and put some makeup on.

After that I waited for Ricky to be done. Once he was out, we made our way to the doctor. I texted Blake.

Me: Hey Blakey Bear. We're heading towards the doctor. Meet us there.

Blake: Okay! See you soon! Hope it's a boy!

Me: Same! Ricky wants a girl.

Blake: Whatever. See you soon Ang.

Me: See ya Blakey Bear.

When we arrived I saw Blake and Chris. We all greeted eachother and walked in. We waited for me to be called back. Once I was, Ricky and I went to the back.

A brown headed girl came in and smiled. "I'm Dr. Emily. How are you guys doing today?"

"Great!" I smiled as she lifted my shirt and applied the cold blue gel onto my stomach.

"So what do you guys want today?" She asked.

"Boy!" I yelled.

"Girl!" Ricky yelled.

"Well...." She stopped and smiled. "You guys are having a boy!" She smiled.

"In your face!" I said while laughing.

"And a girl."

"Wait, what?"

"Your having twins!! Congradulations!"

We then listened to their heartbeats, while she was pointing out their body parts. "Your baby's are perfect! I will go print these out and get a disk." She walked out the room leaving me and Ricky.

"Soo..twins." Ricky said smirking.

"Yeah.." I whiped the gel of my stomach.

Dr. Emily came back in with a disk and the photographs of our children.

After that, we walked towards the waiting room seeing EVERYBODY in the family, except Devin.

"Soo..?" They all asked.

"We're having twins." I said holding my stomach watching their faces go into complete shock.

A/N: I need names for the babies! Help you guys!!

Oh and Ash replied to me yet again on twitter c: Love y'all <3 comment for names! Remember, boy names AND girl names!