Chapter 9

•Ryan's POV•

I look over at Kevin waiting for him to answer. But he stayed quiet, maybe I'm pushing him too much. "I- I can't tell you... you wouldn't understand..." wouldn't understand what does that mean. "Hey if it's someone bothering you maybe I ca-"

"No it's not that Ryan really I just can't tell you..." I really wanted to help Kevin but I guess were are not on that level of trust. "Ok understood... do you need anything for your stomach?" Kevin turns to me and has this soft expression.

"Um yeah I'm going to get some stomach medicine." He gets up and I follow him down stairs. "Look you really don't have to stay here. I appreciate you driving me home." Kevin takes an aspirin from a cupboard and gets some water.

"I thought you told me you hated being home alone." Kevin takes the pill and looks at me. "I'll be fine it's not like it's my first time being home alone." Ok now knowing that made me feel bad for him. "Well then let me keep you company. I really don't mind staying."

"God you really are stubborn" we both laugh and I nod my head. "That's my specialty. Come one we can like watch a movie or something." Kevin let's put a sigh and nods his head. "Alright fine we can hang out."

"Cool so you got Netflix or something?" Kevin nodded as he walked go to his tv. "Yup so we can be couch potatoes." He then falls on his couch and lied down. I walk over to him and see his body laid on the couch.

Suddenly I felt this urge to pounce on him for some reason. But I had to go against it, it felt wrong. I sat down next to Kevin as he was scrolling through Netflix. "You don't mind horror movies right? It's like the only thing I watch."

I let out a little chuckle, I mean it's not surprising. The dark and mysterious Kevin likes scary movies. "No I don't mind, I'll be here to to hug you." I then go over to Kevin to give him a hug but he suddenly started to laugh.

"S.. stop I'm very ticklish" I then got an idea as I touch his stomach and began to lightly tickle him. "Oh really like right here?" He began to laugh and moving around to try to get away. "O-ok Ok st-stop!"

We continue to play fight until I was fully on top of him. I look down at Kevin as we are both panting. The sudden urge was creeping up on me again. Why is this happening to me? "Um hey you can get off me now." I snapped out of my trance and got off of him.

"Sorry got a little carried away" Kevin sits up and let's out a soft laugh. "It's fine umm let's just watch a movie. Is The Conjuring fine with you?" I nod as he starts to play the movie. We stayed quiet and sat a couple of inches away from each other.

I couldn't concentrate on the movie as I kept thinking about what I was going to do earlier. I've never felt that urge for another guy before. Maybe I do like him. I look over to Kevin and saw his cute face.

Yeah I do like him... but I don't know how I can get that close to him. Since he still doesn't trust me, I mean I don't blame him. Fred he's gonna totally hate me too. But would it be that bad?

I got started by a loud crash from the movie and heard Kevin laugh. "Aw is the jock scared of the movie?" I let out a laugh and shake my head. "So what I got a little startled." Kevin just gave me a smile and shrugged.

God if only he knew how cute that smile is. I turn away and try to actually watch the movie. I've never seen The Conjuring but it did start to get interesting when the exorcism was happening. "Jeez this is pretty intense." Kevin let out a soft laugh as he turned towards me.

"Just the way a like it." Before he could even think at what he said I could see his face turn so red. "I-I didn't mean it that way." I let out loud laugh as give him a sly smile. "Damn Kev didn't know you were into stuff like that."

Kevin curled into a ball at the end of the couch sulking. "Whatever you ass!" I let out a soft laugh as I go over to pat his head. "There there wild tiger, I was just kidding." Kevin looked over at me with a angry expression that I couldn't help but think was cute. Kevin got out of his little corner and sat up right.

As I stared at him I had a lingering question. "Hey if you don't mind me asking? When did you realize you liked guys?" Kevin looked back at me in shock. "Why do you suddenly ask?" He paused the movie as he stared at the floor. "I was just curious, sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." Kevin looked over at me shyly as he let out a sigh.

"I guess it all started in middle school, that's when I found my first crush. I don't want to get into full detail, but that's when I noticed that I was attracted to guys. Also I was never attracted to any girls in my life, but when this guy came into my life. Something like switched in me, like it finally all made sense."

Was that what I am realizing? Like ive dated a few girls, but I never felt like I was putting any effort. Am I now discovering this when I started to hang out with Kevin more? I look over to Kevin and see he has this nervous expression. "I understand if this is making you uncomfortable so-"

"No No No!!! I was just thinking, I am totally ok with your sexuality. I was just being a jerk that day on the phone... I'm really sorry about that." Kevin's expression goes softer as if he was holding his breath. "Still don't know if I can trust you with all that acting." I wasn't surprised by his response, though I was still a little sad.

"Yeah I know, but I'm happy that you're giving me another chance." Kevin lets out a hum as he gets up from the couch. "I think I'm going to take a nap. You should probably go home." I got up as well, while Kevin was heading up the stairs. "You sure, I can cuddle you if you want." I wink at Kevin as I see his face turn red.   

"Stop joking around you jerk." I go up the stairs to follow Kevin and grab his arm. "Are you sure you want to be left alone. I'm totally fine with staying here a little longer." Kevin shakes his head no as he takes his arm away. "I'm fine, and you sir need to give me some personal space."  I nod back at Kevin, I guess I am being a little pushy. "Ok text me later though, to know your doing fine."

Kevin nods as he heads to his room, and closes the door behind him. I relucantly go down the stairs and head out the door. The cool beeze hit my face as the sun has now set. I unlocked my phone to check the time, but got ovewhelmed by the imfinte missed calls and messages.

Oh god Fred is gonna kill my ass for sure.