Chapter 8

•Kevin's POV•

I walk into my house quietly trying not to make any noise. I was about to go up the stairs till I heard a voice. "Kevin sweetie is that you?" God damn it. "Yeah mom sorry got home late."

She comes over to give me a hug. "Look I know you were busy hanging out but please text me more often I was getting worried." I apologized to my mom and head to my room. I close the door behind me and take out my phone. I open the group chat with Sam and Jonathan to tell them everything.

The Three Stooges

Kevin
Hey guys who changed
the group name

Sam
I'm guilty

Jonathan
Why the three stooges
of all things?

Sam
It's less childish then
three musketeers

Kevin
Never mind about the
name I have to tell
you guys what happened

Sam
What did jockey
do something?

Kevin
Other then taking me
to hang out with him

Jonathan
Wait you actually
hung out with him

Sam
Where did you guys
even go

Kevin
We got pizza anyways
he's serious about
hanging out with us this weekend you guys in?

Sam
Sure got nothing else
to do

Jonathan
I'm in too

Kevin
Ok then cool

We all ended up texting until an unholy hour. Saying stupid stuff until we all got really tired and called it a night. I hope nothing bad happens when we all hang out.

As I was lying down I could still feel the sensation of Ryan's fingertips brushing me hair. It felt so weird and calming at the same time. No god damn it I can't have those thoughts. He doesn't like me god I'm so stupid.

I try to shake that thought away. But it still lingered in my mind as I try to fall asleep. Whatever we'll see how this will go. If we can actually become close friends.

It was the next morning and I got up sluggishly. Still really tired since I barely got any sleep. I took a quick shower and picked out some clothes. Ripped black jeans and a Gorillaz band shirt. Hey they're a cool band ok.

I head downstairs to greet my mom. "Morning mom" My Mom was making some scrabble eggs and heating some toast. "Morning dear made you a small breakfast." I thank her as I eat some eggs and toast.

"I'll be late tonight got an extra shift there's money on the counter for take out." I nod to her since my face was stuffed with food. She kissed me goodbye as she frantically left.