Chapter 7

•Ryan's POV•

I got off the phone with Fred who asked me where I went. I just lied and told him I was with a girl. Luckily he bought it, if he knew I was with Kevin. God wouldn't be able to save me.

I never understood his deal with Kevin and his friends. It started since he started dating Cassidy, and I don't even wanna go into that little missy. She's the definition of a bitch but she's dating my best friend so I put up with it. I just let out a sigh and head back to sit with Kevin.

"Who called you?" I knew I had to lie or else he wouldn't believe me. "Just my mom making sure I'll be home soon." Kevin just hummed back and ate his slice of pizza. "You know you're really cool to hang out with." Kevin looked up at me confused. "Did you take something back there?" I let out a laugh.

"I'm being serious I like hanging with you." Kevin let out a laugh that I was sure was sarcastic. "Ok I know you don't believe me. But I would like to hang with you again." Kevin looked up at and then let out a sigh. "Fine but ya going to be with my friend as well right?"

"Oh yeah of course. I do have to make it up to them as well." Kevin chuckles as he leans back. "I wish you the best of luck especially with Sam." I get extremely nervous remembering Sam cussing out at me. "Yeah she was pretty pissed at me this morning." We both let out a soft laugh.

"Don't worry I think they might warm up to you. But then again it's a small chance." I shake my head and smile at him. "Oh what little faith you have for me Kevin." Kevin shrugs as he finishes his soda. "We should get going it's almost late." I agreed with Kevin and we got up to leave.

Kevin hands me $10 and I look up confused. "Well I'm not going to let you pay all of it." I smile at him, god he's so precious. "Fine but I usually treat my dates" I saw him start to blush and push the $10 on my chest. "Stop trying to flatter me it's not going to work."

I take the cash and let out a chuckle. "Whatever you say Kev" I then ruffle his hair and it felt so soft. "Wait for me outside then." Kevin turns away and nods as he walks outside. Wow I really liked touching his hair.

•Kevin's POV•

I headed outside touching my blushing face. God why is he so touchy it gets me so flustered. God he's so weird. And why is he suddenly calling me Kev?!"Did you miss me?" I jump back and see it was just Ryan. "Don't jump out of nowhere like that." Ryan chuckled and opened my door.

"Sorry Kev, now come on it's getting late." I stare at him for a second as he ushers me to get in the car. I hop in and stay quiet on the ride home. I was still feeling uneasy by what he said 'Fine but I usually treat my dates' he was just joking right. I mean the jock Ryan possibly being gay.

That's just stupid to even think about. Yeah it was just a joke, nothing serious. I start to feel sad as I slouch into the car seat. "You ok Kev?" I jolt to sit up straight and let out a cough. "I'm yeah just was thinking..." Ryan hums back as it got quite again. "So you think I can hang out with your friends this Saturday?"

"I would have to ask them. Where would we even go?" Ryan thinks for a second until he responds. "What our the mall that's seems like an ice breaker" I stare at him in disbelief. "Are you sure none of your friends will see us."

Ryan looks at me hurt then keys out a sigh. "I think it'll be fine Fred is having a party Saturday anyways so he'll be busy with that." I look at Ryan confused, he would never miss out on dumb high school parties. "Why aren't you going to that?"

"Well it's nothing exciting after 1000 times." I nod in agreement as we get near my house. "You can drop me off here." Ryan nods as he parks near the sidewalk. "Hey thanks for kidnapping me for pizza." Ryan chuckle and nods. "Yeah we'll see you tomorrow Kev." I say bye to Ryan as I got out the car and walk to my house.