Chapter 18: Commander

Start from the beginning

Five-seven: Look who's awake, morning sleepy head.

FAL: Morning master, hope you sleep well.

Y/N: I did, thanks...you girls already ate?

Five-seven: We did, the rest of the girls are at the firing range, breakfast is on the table for you.

FAL: Also Kryuger wants you to meet him in his office afterwards master...

Y/N: Okay...why does he want to see me anyway?

You asked as Five-seven and FAL continue to clean and wash the dishes on the sink, while you already sat down and started eating your breakfast.

FAL: I thing he wants you to meet someone....that's all we know...

Y/N: Well...I might as well finish eating and see who this person that Kryuger wants me to meet.

You finished eating your breakfast and exited the kitchen as you walk through the hallways of the mansion again towards Kryuger's office, once you reach the two wooden doors, you knock on them.

Helian: Come in Mister L/N

Y/N thoughts: How did they know that I was....oh right, cameras....

You open one side of the wooden doors, walked in and closed the door behind you, once you walked in you saw Helian standing next to Kryuger's desk as Kryuger himself sitting down on his chair, then you saw someone that was unfamiliar to you, standing on the opposite side of Kryuger's desk.

Kryuger: Y/N, I would like you to meet Alisa

He said as he pointed out towards the unfamiliar girl that was standing beside Kryuger's desk, this girl was wearing the same uniform as Helian, meaning she must work for Grifon & Kryuger PMC.

Y/N thoughts: Wow, she's kinda cute!

Kryuger: Alisa is one of commanders here in Grifon & Kryuger PMC she's specialises in strategic tactics in the field.

Alisa: H-Hello, I hope we can get along Mister L/N.

She said as in a shy and cute tone voice, you can't help but smile at her cute and shy personality.

Y/N: Nice to meet you Alisa, and you can just call Y/N

Alisa: O-Oh, okay...

Y/N thoughts: Heh, cute~

Kryuger: From now on Alisa is going to be with you so she can command your gun girls and strategies the field in case you get into a firefight since you have no experience in combat and in strategy.

Y/N: Hay I have.....experience in strategy, I play video games.

Kryuger: This isn't a video game Y/N, its real life, you can't just press a button and then all of a sudden the enemy is dead, you have to do it with your own hands.

Kryuger said as you had a frown on your face and looked down a bit to the floor, Alisa saw this as she feels bad about this.

Kryuger: I'm not trying to make you feel bad Y/N, I'm trying to help you, Alisa is going to be a helpful asset to you in your future.

Y/N: Yea...okay...

Kryuger: Alright then, I'm glad you understand, in the mean time, how about you show Alisa around the mansion

-

You and Alisa was now walking around the mansion, as you showed her around the place, Alisa still saw the frown on your face as she feels bad from earlier.

Alisa: U-Umm...I'm sorry that I have to stick around with you Y/N...

Y/N: Nahh, its cool, besides...I don't mind a cute girl like you having around hehe~

You said in a teasing tone as Alisa just blush a bit from what you said as she smiled a little from it.

Alisa: A-Anyway...I-I do have a question that I want to ask you...

Y/N: Okay, what is it?

Alisa: Have....Have you gotten a Russian T-Doll that goes by AEK-999?

Y/N: N-No sorry, I don't think, she showed up yet, why you asked?

You question her as she starts to play around with her fingers together as she has a blush on her face, she was embarrassed to tell you something about AEK-999 and what's her relationship with Alisa

Alisa: W-Well...she's my...m-my...umm...

Y/N: Your....what...?

Alisa: ...............................................................................................................................She's my girlfriend..........

She's my girlfriend

Y/N: ........................................what?

-

If you guys can't read Alisa's profile, she's lesbian towards AEK-999, a Russian T-Doll, the one that created the OC of Alisa saw how tomboyish AEK-999 is and feel in love with her....yea, anyway I hope you enjoy this Chapter, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!

Next Time on Gun Game....

Neko Squad