Chapter Forty Five.

Start from the beginning

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?

I tried crawling away but he was pulling me to him.

"Help her!" Temari yelled at anyone. "He'll take her with him!"

And then, when Gaara jumped on the table and was about to helpo but the the Raikage did first by appearing next to Zetsu and grabbing his neck.

Gaara 's sand wrapped around my waist and it took me away from Zetsu's hands and to him.

One glance at Kankuro and I lost it.

"Is that Sasori?!" This is a question with anger, meaning his NEW puppet. He actually used Sasori!

Kankuro looked at me and sweatdropped. "Uh, uh... Yes?"

I gave him a glare. "I'll deal with YOU later." I said, and then looked at Gaara with an innocent look.

"S-Sasuke is here. I must go." I told Gaara, he looks tense about this, I bet he doesn't want this. "Gaara, please."

"D-Deidara will be be sad h-hearing you are w-with him..." Zetsu said, choking.

I glared at him. "Shut up you aloe vera bastard." he gave me a sad look. The Raikage broke his neck as Zetsu died finally.

And that furious Raikage even broke the wall with his guards and probably went to kill- KILL SASUKE!

"I have to go." I told Gaara and without taking his answer I did hand signs that fire teleported me to where Sasuke is, which is here inside this very building.

oh god.

He have grown, and grown strong, fought all Samurais and now only me is facing him.

I scoffed. "You dare to show up, you bastard." I said, crossing my arms.

"Kyuubi."

"Sasuke." I smirked, and was about to attack but obviously the Raikage appeared behind me and carried me aside. "Stay here. I'll kill that fool." he said.

"Hey! I thought I pointed out that you will not kill Sasuke!" I yelled, but the Raikage shushed me by his hand. "Go play your clay by yourself."

His assistant, Shee had his hand on my shoulder. "You better step back. The Raikage is... Uhm, dangerous." he told me.

"Fine." I said, stepping back. I tried sensing if any other villians are here by using Kurama.

"Go up there, three of them are sitting over there."

'Yosh, thanks Kurama.'

I had my hand inside my pocket and had the mouth eating the clay. It made little spiders that I sent to those who are hiding. Hand signs and Deidara 's promising word. "Katsu!"

it exploded revealing them.

The white haired one stood up, took his giant blade and jumped on me. He thought he could kill me with it, heh.

I ducked, moved aside and gave him a hard kick. While he stands up and fight, I took out my double kunais and blocked his first attack. How stupid, my kunais will break.