The One Part 3

(Aries)

I studied the boy after the beautiful girl stalked away.  He was a regular, but I noticed something that I haven't seen for a very long time.  His aura swirled with the colors of the rainbow, so bright and powerful.  He could be the one we have been looking for.  He could be the one to save Forever.  I felt my magic grow weaker the longer I was above the surface of the lake, cloaked so no human could see me.  I dived under the water, my shimmery blue scales pushed me deeper until I reached my home under the deepest part of the lake.  I swam in, and used my magic to send a message to King Magnum.  

"I have found the one who will save us from ruin, send the best after him.  It won't be long before the Remmi notice his powerful aura,"  I wrote on a magical piece of paper.  I put it in the blue flames in the center of my room and it disappeared.  I regally sat on my stool made of rocks, hoping and praying my king will act fast.  

(King Magnum)

"Your Majesty!" called out my trusted assistant named Blu as he ran down the hallway.  "It's from Aries!  She has found someone.  She says it's the one."  He handed me a slip of paper.  I scanned it, and looked up, shock written across my face.

"Get me the Seekers, now," I ordered Blu.  

"Yes, sir," he sprinted off.

I stared at the paper, unbelieving.  This could be our chance, our final chance before we are pushed from the Wall.