"Thank you, Abhi." Tej says as he hugged him in relief.

At night, Abhishek was having dinner with his father bringing him up to date on what was happening at office.

"You managed everything well, Abhi. Mishra was also saying the same." Tej tells him proudly as he got up after dinner.

Abhishek smiles at him and look at his father getting up as he contemplated. Then finally making up his mind he asks, "Do you have her photo?"

"Pragya?" Tej asks smiling.

Abhishek nods his head.

"I don't have it." Tej says as his smile dropped. "I'll ask Jhanvi to take a photo and send it quickly."

Abhishek nods and was about to get up when a thought struck him and he says, "It's okay, Dad. She is in mourning. Don't disturb her. I'll see her when she comes here."

Tej smiles at Abhishek and appreciates him, "It is nice to see your concern for her."

Abhishek was watching TV in his room when his mobile rings and he picks it up. "Mom... how are you?" Abhishek asks.

"I am so happy. Tej called. Pragya is so nice. She will be a perfect life partner for you." Jhanvi tells him excitedly.

"Hmmm... you left me to be with her." Abhishek tries to joke as he didn't know how to react to what his mother said.

"She needed me, Abhi."

"I know, Mom. I was just joking. You take care of her."

"Already so much concern... huh?" Jhanvi teases him.

"No... Mom." Abhishek says slightly blushing. "I just meant it like that."

"Yes... yes... I understand." Jhanvi teases him.

Over the phone he hears someone entering the room and asking Jhanvi something, and Jhanvi says something and wishes that person good night.

"Wait..." Jhanvi says smiling. "Abhi is on the phone. Why don't you talk to him?"

Abhishek's heart skips a beat realizing that it was Pragya and his mother confirms it, "Abhi, I will give the phone to Pragya."

Abhishek jumps up from his bed in panic as he wondered what to talk to her. What could he talk to his fiance he has neither met nor talked to before? And that too someone who was in mourning.

"Er... hello?" Pragya hesitantly says.

"Hello." Abhishek replies.

Then when she remained silent he asks, "How are you?"

"Fine."

"I was not able to come for the funeral... sorry." Abhishek hesitantly says.

"It's okay." Pragya softly replies.

When she remained silent after that, Abhishek tells her, "You take care."

"Okay."

"I guess..." Abhishek starts and Pragya gently cuts him off.

"I'll take care of Maaji. Thank you for letting her stay here."

"She is your mother too now." Abhishek gently tells her.

"Good night." Pragya wishes him after a short pause.

"Good night."

Pragya gives the phone to Jhanvi and Jhanvi asks Abhishek after she left the room, "What did you tell her after she told you that she will take care of me?"