63 | When he's jealous.

In the instance that another guy is hitting on you or something like that

Ponyboy: Ponyboy won't even tell you if he gets jealous he'll just hide in his room and turn down invitations to go out until you realize somethings wrong. Usually you'll go have a long talk with him and then he'll start feeling better again.

Sodapop: Sodapop isn't really the jealous type. He trusts you deeply, and knows you would never cheat. If soda does see someone making you uncomfortable he won't hesitate to bud in and let them know what's up.

Darrel: If Darrel sees another guy getting touchy or flirty he'll walk straight up to him and intrude on whatever's going on. As he puts it "you talk to Y/N you gotta talk to me too."

Dallas: Dallas will do one of two things when he's jealous. He either won't give the guy a chance to explain himself before beating him up. Or Dallas will use jealousy as some sort of kink in the bedroom later. Either situation Dallas will be taking his jealousy out in a physical way.

Two-bit: Two-bits actually a bit insecure and tends to not do well with jealousy. If Two thinks your getting flirty with another guy he'll whine about it all night until you find some way to prove you only want him.

Johnny: You might think Johnny wouldn't be very communicable if he was jealous; but man he is. If Johnny sees some guy getting flirty he'll either politely ask him to go away, or simply come put his arm around you to let the other guy know what's up.

Steve: Steve is very much so the jealous type. He gets jealous if a guy simply glances at you. When Steve's jealous he keeps his hands all over you, and whispers to you how you're"all his, no one else's."