5 | The Socs mess with you

Date: 07.12.19
Info: their response after your run in with socs.

Ponyboy: You go in the back door of the Curtis house slightly sobbing. You knew all of the guys were in the living room, except for Pony, who was studying in his room. You didn't want the guys to see the bruise forming around your eye, the sweat from you running, or the tears flowing down your cheeks.

You slid into pony's room and closed the door immediately. He stood and grabbed you as soon as he saw you. Close in his grip he asks you "What happened?". You explained today's events to him.

You were walking home from cheerleading practice. Some of the girls didn't like that you were a cheerleader (not to mention a great one) who was a greaser. The girls told their Soc boyfriends about you and they took it into their hands. They approached you 3 streets away from the Curtis house. One of the boys jumped out of the car, socked you in the face, and quickly jumped back in the car and sped off. "CONSIDER THIS A WARNING GREASER!!" they yelled. You ran all the way to the Curtis house without stopping.

"Don't tell the boys" you told Ponyboy. "I don't want no drama" you explained, Pony nodded. Pony went into the kitchen to get the first aid kit leaving you laying on the bed. Out of nowhere you heard what sounded like a billion stomping footsteps and then the front door slamming shut. A red faced, trying to act normal, Ponyboy crept back into the room without a first aid kit. "Oops" he said and came over to kiss your forehead.

Sodapop: You were hanging out at the DX with Soda, Steve was on a break. Soda went into the building to grab a wrench when suddenly a white corvette zoomed up next to the gas pump. "Great. A soc car" You thought. Out of the car stepped a boy in a sweater vest and khakis. "Can I help you?" You ask. "Yeah, you can baby" he said as he grabbed your waist and pulled you towards him. "Knock it off soc" you said as you pushed him forcefully away. "Hey you tryna hit on my girl?" you hear a familiar voice say. You turn around only to see Sodapop running towards you. Luckily for the soc he jumped back in his car quickly enough to speed away before Soda got to him.

Every now and again you and Soda see that white corvette around town, and every time it speeds up to get away from you two. You guys aren't sure who that soc is more scared of, you or Soda?

Darrel: You and Darrel are a pretty calm couple so there's not much drama revolving around you two and the Socs. You have never experienced a soc specifically targeting you, but you know if one ever did then Darry would go off and it would never happen again.

Dallas: Though Dally is rough and loves a good fight, he can't stand to see you get into it with anyone.

One night you were taking a drag in the parking lot of Bucks, when a couple of Socs walked up to you. "Where's Dallas Winston?" one said slyly. "He's not here" you replied knowing good and well he was inside partying with Buck. The taller soc boy built up the nerve to say "quit lying bitch, tell us where he-" you cut him off with a smack in the face and he lunged at you. Before you could realize what had happened the other soc pulled him off and dragged him back to the car saying "come on man if Dallas really is here you don't want him to know you did that!". You proudly got up and walked back into Bucks before being stopped by Dally on your way to the pool room. "What happened" he said "just taking care of business" you replied.

Dallas dragged you upstairs and cleaned up a cut on your jaw from the boys rings. Dallas was obviously angry with you but he was too busy worrying about your face to say anything. Dallas finished helping you patch up your cut and left the room mumbling nothing but "I'm gonna kill whoever did that".

Two-bit: You and Two had gone to a party knowing the crowd wouldn't be as greasy as normal. It was mostly average folks. Neither greaser or Soc. But hey, free beer you guys thought.

The party was great you and Two-bit were dancing, then all of a sudden you stopped and your eyes were glued to the door. Your ex was standing there. Bob Sheldon.

Though you didn't know it Two-bit had noticed your worried expression and whispered in your ear not to worry about him "I got my blade, he won't do anything" Two assured you. Two having his blade on him worried you. You knew he would use it. "We should just go home" you insisted. "Anything for you babe" he said. You guys walked home quietly hand in hand, never speaking of the incident again. Though you never spoke about it, you knew if Two saw Bob even look at you he would use that blade.

Johnny: Johnny may be timid, but if anyone tries to mess with his girl he can toughen up.

You and Johnny were sitting on the Curtis' couch one night while Darry was working late. A bang sounded on the door. You opened the door and there stood an angry Soc. Randy. Blade in hand. You yelped and Johnny ran to the door.

"GET OUT OF HERE" Johnny yelled charging at Randy Dally's gun in hand. Randy ran back into the car and stuck his head out of the window as it drove off "Tell Steve I know he slashed my tires and I'm going to get him!" Randy yelled. You gave Johnny a worried look so he shows you the gun wasn't even loaded. "What a brave boyfriend I have" you say as you snuggle back up to him on the couch.

Steve: "WOMAN LOOK!" Steve yelled across the parking lot of the Dingo. You turn around to see Steve doing a backflip off the hood of a red Mustang convertible. Soda loudly applauded him and you ran over to try and calm him down "Steve that's some Socs car, what if they saw you!" "They can't do anything. Relax." Steve assured you.

2 hours later

Steve and Soda are out back seeing who can spit the farthest, while your sitting in the booth paying the bill with the money Steve gave you. As you got up to leave Bob approaches you. "Hey Y/N! Why did you mess with my car earlier." "I didn't Bob knock it off" you try to walk around him but he steps back in front of you, blocking the door. You are having an intense argument with Bob, in fact, the whole Dingo is silent watching the two of you. Soda walks in oblivious to what's going on, then after realizing steps out for a second and an angry Steve runs in the building. "Back of bud we were just trying to have a little fun earlier" Steve says getting close up in Bobs face. Bob inching back step by step, but Steve following.

Before anything got too heated sirens start sounding. Louder and louder. They were getting closer. Soda drives the car up to the door and you and Steve hop in, getting out of there before you guys got in any trouble.

"You know your hot when your heated Y/N" Steve tells you. You roll your eyes and shake your head chuckling.