9 | After a rumble

Date: 07.16.19
Info: what goes on in your lives following a rumble.

Ponyboy: Ponyboy was rarely allowed to fight in the rumbles so when he did it was a big occasion. After a rumble Pony would usually go run around town going crazy with Dallas and Johnny. You would always be worried about the rumble itself and hate the fact that you worried about what was happening after the rumble.

Sodapop: Sodapop knew that you waited at home for him after rumbles, this made him more excited than the rumble itself. Sodapop would run past the guys on the way home so he could meet up with you and have a few minutes alone before the gang arrived. Soda loved having you hold him in his arms after beating up socs.

Darrel: Darrel's tough and usually wins his fights, so that means no cuts or bruises to take care of. There are certain things you take care of though. Darry always comes home from rumbles with built up energy so you let him take it all out on you. All night long. ;)

Dallas: Dallas loves for you to watch the rumbles, sometimes if he knows it's less tough of a crowd he'll let you participate. You and Dal usually celebrate a successful rumble by running crazy through the town and then eventually falling asleep together in a stolen car.

Two-bit: Two-bit usually comes home with some scratches after a rumble so you help him out by patching them up. After the rest of the guys see you patch Two-bit up they want you to help them out too. You usually are stuck playing nurse all night but you secretly don't mind. After patching everyone up you and Two will usually get drunk and have long talks in the living room.

Johnny: Johnny doesn't rumble. Not that Johnny never wanted to rumble, Pony and Dally just wouldn't let him. During a rumble you and Johnny will sit together waiting in the Curtis house and talk about things like: "There's gonna be a lot of blood to clean up" or "Do you think anyone will be hurt?"

Steve: Steve loves fighting in rumbles and gets super excited right after. While cleaning up his bloody knuckles after the fight your whispering in his ear about how proud you are of him and "what a man I have". This usually makes him super turned on.