46 | How he is drunk.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ponyboy: He wants your attention at every moment. He will literally sit in your lap for your attention. It gets kind of annoying but you'll put up with it for Pony.

Sodapop: He forgets who you are and tries to flirt with you. Every time.

Sodapop: "Hey baby, your pretty hot!"
You: "Thanks but I have a boyfriend."
Sodapop: "That's one lucky guy!"

He'll also rant to Steve about how hot you are and how he wants your phone number.

Darrel: He gets really horny. I guess because he can let loose while drunk and he doesn't have to worry about anything. When he drinks he's constantly grabbing at you, sometimes you'll give in and let him take you to his room.

Dallas: He shows emotion. Dallas straight up cried in front of you one time when he was wasted. Sometimes it's nice to know he's human. The only time he's ever flat out said "I love you" to you was when he was drunk.

Two-bit: He's super loud and tries to get into trouble if he's wasted. If he's just a little drunk he's ok to be around. But if he's drank too much it can be a problem. You often have to drag Two-bit away from fights or just take him home before he causes any trouble.

Johnny: Johnny's really fun to drink with because he gets super chill. All of his stresses and worries go away and he relaxes. He usually just sits back and watches everyone, but if you ask he'll get up and dance with you. One time him and Pony got drunk together at Bucks, the whole bar watched them dance on the bar like strippers.

Steve: Steve doesn't drink much because he knows how he can get. Either super horny or super mean. He's either trying to get it on with you, or trying to argue with you. Both ways you don't give in, you usually just leave him alone and make Sodapop or Darry watch him. He always apologizes to you for being a jerk the next morning.