Chapter Twenty-Four- In The Park (Part Two)

SURPRISE!!!

I had time to get a chapter out tonight! I said I could do it Friday or Saturday, but here we are! Enjoy!

P.S.- the picture is some fan art I did of Thomas and Jack's first date.

Warning: Cursing and Fluff!!!

~Virgil's POV~

Roman and I begin to walk around the park, hand in hand, chatting to each other.

Eventually, I see Roman look at a spot in the trees. He begins to lead me over there.

I gasp.

Behind the trees is the most romantic spot I've ever seen- fairy lights hang from the trees, rose petals litter the ground, red and purple flowers all in bloom, and a romantic looking swing in the middle of it.

Holy fuck.. this man is going to propose to me.

He leads me over to the swing and we sit down.

"Virgil.. we've been together for 6 years now. And these have been the happiest 6 years of my life. We've laughed, we've cried, and we've hugged and cuddled through it all. You have made me the happiest man in the whole world, and.." Roman took a deep breath, pulling a box out of his pocket. "I never want it to end. I.. I bought this 6 years ago, a couple months after we started dating. I knew I would ask you this one day, and here I am doing it."

We began to cry. He opened the box. The ring was beautiful.

"Virgil Black, will you be this prince's groom?"

I began to sob. "Holy fuck, yes!" I launched myself into his arms. We hugged each other for awhile before Roman kissed me passionately. I felt a ring slip onto my finger after we broke apart.

I laid my head on his shoulder as I examined the ring. A red flower with an amethyst in the middle. It's beautiful.

"I love you, Roman."

This man will be my husband soon.

"I love you too, Virgil."

~Patton's POV~

(This is when they were originally walking away from the picnic blanket)

I skipped next to Logan as he took my hand and lead me to a clearing in the trees.

I see a bouquet of dark and light blue roses. I run over and pick it up.

"Look at this, Logie! It's like us!"

"Yeah.." Logan says nervously.

"Patton.. Uhm, knock knock."

Logan's telling a joke? "Who's there?"

"Olive."

"Olive who?"

"Olive you."

I squealed and covered my face at the cute joke. Logan is so adorable!!!!!!

Logan pulled a pear and a tiny stuffed otter out of his pocket. "I think we make a great pear and that we are made for each-otter."

Logan began to smirk at how flustered I am. He's telling jokes?? About how much he loves me?? What is he planning?????

Next, he pulled out a small jar of Crofter's Jam. "Patton.. I love Crofters, but I love you more, because you're my jam."

I squealed louder, and started to lightly jump up and down. This is the greatest day of my life!!!!

Logan put all of the items on the ground. My eyes went wide as he pulled out a box and opened it. There was a ring inside!!!!!!

He got down on one knee. "Patton, all jokes aside. I love you. I have for a very long time. I used to hate emotions.. but with you, I see that emotions aren't that bad. Patton Heart, will you marry me?"

I squealed once more. "YES!! OH MY GOODNESS, YES LOGIE!!!" I was so happy I could barely contain myself as I tackled Logan (MY FIANCÉ!!!!!!)in a bear hug. I plastered little kisses all around his face, before reaching his lips, where I kissed him passionately. We pulled apart, and he slipped the ring onto my finger. I gasped.

On the ring was a light blue paw print. "OH MY GOSH LOGAN I LOVE IT!!!" I squealed. I began jumping up and down due to my excitement.

Logan wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me still. I wrapped mine around his neck, and we shared another kiss. I buried my head in his neck.

"I love you, Logie Bear."

"I love you too, Patton."

PLEASE READ-

If you guys have any good prompts for a Logicality book, comment them! That's what I plan on doing next, but I have no ideas. Thank you!!

PART THREE COMING SOON KIDDOS-

I might be able to get it out tomorrow around this time, but sadly that would be the last chapter before the epilogue. I really hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing it!!