Chapter Two- You're Safe Now.

Hey there! I decided to release another chapter to see if you guys like where this is going. :)

~Roman's POV~

It's around 7:30 PM. I was gunna go to bed soon, but I think I'm gunna take a quick walk through the park first. I'm in my favorite Prince costume, but I'll just leave it on. I put my phone in my pocket, lock the door, and start walking.

Once I get to the park, I see that there's only one other person there. Upon closer examination, it seems to be a guy. He has eye shadow underneath his eyes and his skin is very pale. He is wearing a black hoodie, ripped grey jeans, and purple head phones. His hair is brown, a lot like mine, and has an ombré purple, also like me except mine's red. So, basically, he is hot.

I walk a bit closer and decided to say hi.

"Hey there, emo." I said.

He didn't respond. He was probably lost in his music. I was in the mood for a chat, though, so I said it again louder.

"Hey there, emo!" I almost yelled.

The mysterious boy turned around immediately and pulled his head phones down to his neck. After a second, he responded:

"Uhm.. h-hello stranger?" The guy said. He seemed a bit sad.

"What are you doing, listening to music in the middle of the park?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, just wanted to leave the house.." he answered. He seemed scared, but I couldn't tell if he was scared of me, some event, or both.

"Watcha listening to anyway?" I asked. Maybe he likes my favorite band?

"..p-panic at the disco?" Awesome! He likes them! I like this dude!

"Well, Mr. Brad Pitt-iful, that is my favorite band." I teased. He smirked.

"Okay, Princey, so what are you doing right now then?"

"Oh, just getting some fresh air before I sleep, Dr. Gloom." I noticed he was blushing a tiny bit. "And since the sun is setting, we should both head home, J.D-lightful." I referenced my favorite musical, but when I finished speaking he started to look worried.

"Well, uh, actually.." he began, "m-my roommates kicked me out. I-It doesn't sound like something a roommate could do, but they still d-did.."

"Why would someone ever do that?" I asked. He seems like a cool guy!

"Uhm, well, they're- er, I said- I mean, uhm.." he took a deep breath. "I'm gay."

I silently celebrated. He's future boyfriend material. I should alert him that he's not alone.

"So am I! I can't believe your roommates would kick you out for that." He started to look a little less scared. I continued, and stood up.

"Now come, my chemically-imbalanced romance." He blushed a little at the nickname. "You can stay at my place."

He smiled. "Thanks, uh.."

"Roman. And you are..?"

"Virgil."

I grabbed his hand and started making my way back home. "Nice name. Now come, Virgil. You're safe now."