Chapter Nineteen- Jack

~Jack's POV~

Today marks the 6 month anniversary of Virgil leaving our apartment.

I act so tough all the time. It's getting exhausting.

When we kicked Virgil out, I was just going along with my roommates. I would of accepted him. Hell, I would of dated him.

That's right- I'm gay. I'm very gay. I just pretend I can't get a girlfriend.

I should of gone with Virgil.

...

I've had enough of Terrence and Bill. I need to leave.

I picked up the phone and called Virgil.

It rung for a while. I was pretty sure that he wouldn't answer, he hates me after al-

He picked up.

"What do you want, Jack?"

"Virgil.. I, uh, need to meet you in the park."

"...no."

"Please Virgil, please. Terrence and Bill won't come with me. You can bring whoever you want with you. I don't care. I just need to meet you.."

I heard Virgil take a deep breath.

"Fine. But I'm bringing Roman. Any funny business, and he'll hit you. Hard. See you soon."

He hung up.

I might be okay.

~Time Skip- At The Park~

I'm here. I see Virgil and Roman cautiously approach me.

"What do you want, Jack?"

I couldn't take it any more. I began to cry.

"Virgil, I... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I.. I should of gone with you when you left. I was planning to tell you all I was gay that day. I.. we could of been okay. Together."

Virgil looked skeptical. "You're gay? Really? Is this a prank?"

I continued to cry. "No, Virgil. It's not. Look anywhere you want, the other two aren't hiding anywhere. It's just me, you, and Roman here. Please. I need help. I can't live in that homophobic dumb anymore."

Roman and Virgil looked at each other. They sighed.

"Fine," Virgil began, "you can stay in our guest bedroom. Go back to the apartment. Say you're going to your parents or something. Meet us back here. No funny business."

I thanked them profusely and ran back to the apartment.

"Yo, guys, my parents want me to stay at there house for 'bonding' or something. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Alright man, we can celebrate the six month thing when you get back." Terrence said.

I packed my stuff and left the apartment for the last time.

Plot twist!! You remember Jack?? One of the roommates?? He's gay!! He's here, he's queer, and he's shaking in fear. We'll see where this goes..